Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Consumer Companies, is recruiting for a Principal Scientist to be based in Helsingborg, Sweden.
The principal scientist will work within the MS&T Process Science/Selfcare section and support marketed OTC products primarily within EMEA. You will be a part of a regional team of 7 colleagues, who are responsible for all J&J OTC products worldwide. You will have extensive contacts with external and internal manufacturers, CROs and J&J colleagues all over the world. As Principal Scientist you will report to a Senior Manager.
Are you a person with passion for formulation and process development? This is a phenomenal opportunity for you!
In this role you will lead and execute MS&T process projects and formulation activities such as provide technical support for a series of projects associated with the currently products.
Technical support includes but is not be limited to:
- manufacturing process problem resolution
- technology manufacturing process transfer
- process improvement and validation
- cost improvement and business continuity plans
- commercialization of secondary market launches of new product introductions
- ensuring adequate documentation is available to support registration of projects
- Master of Science within a relevant chemistry or pharmaceutical area (required)
- 5 + years of experience in process and formulation development, supply or related area within the pharmaceutical industry and technical knowledge is required.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical dosage forms such as tablets, liquids, creams & ointments is required. Medical device experience is an advantage.
- Able to grasp, understand and translate complex problems into explicit work packages (required).
- Since the product portfolio is a global portfolio, a broad knowledge of worldwide requirements is a plus. Activities are to a large extent outsourced and experience in working with contract development/manufacturing organizations is a merit.
You can influence others without direct line authority (required). You thave good leadership skills and team spirit to collaborate with diverse people at different levels. You are used to work independently while handling multiple priorities (required). You also need to have strong oral and written communication skills. Since we are working in an international organization good English is a prerequisite.
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
McNeil AB (8511)