Johnson & Johnson Careers
Market Development Manager Benelux - Actelion
Requisition ID: 1905727331W
Purpose of the job
As part of Actelion´s vision to further expand on its market leading position in P(A)H you will participate in the support, development and identification of growth opportunities and initiatives e.g. with development and implementation of shared care collaborations, expansion within new indications like CTEPH and driving early disease detection and diagnosis.
- Builds and executes market business plans that identifies opportunities, metrics, targets, strategies, tactics and budget to be utilized.
- Analyzes and concludes on local market trends, competition and customer needs. Identifies and establishes regional and national institutions that serve as “centers of excellence” and/or PAH centers, with their belonging shared care hospitals, for various specialties, diseases and procedures.
- Establishes key strategic partnerships across a wide range of stakeholders e.g. PAH nurses, referring physicians and other relevant stakeholders.
- Follows trends and keeps management informed about developments influencing the pharmaceutical environment as they apply to the company's future marketing plans, product offerings or promotional activities.
The main location of the position is preferably in Woerden.
- Education: HBO/WO
- Industry experience: Preferably experienced in a self-care / home care like structure (e.g. diabetes)
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in a Marketing position/senior Marketing project role.
- Being able to offer tailor-made business solutions for growth
- Proven effective in building networks and implementing guidelines and protocols
- Experience in setting up and implementing shared care concepts
- Shows ownership
- Opportunity thinker
- Risk taker with passion
- Helicopter view
- Takes (self) initiative and decisions
- Analytical skills yet being pragmatic
- Languages: Dutch (native speaker); Excellent knowledge of English, both in written and verbal
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Actelion Pharmaceuticals Nederland BV (8349)