Johnson & Johnson Careers
E2E Supply Chain Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905727226W
The E2E Supply Chain Analyst Belux is a key position responsible for the deployment of the local E2E Supply Chain Strategy in alignment with Regional Supply Chain Strategy of One Ethicon, CSS, Depuy-Synthes starting from procuring the materials from suppliers and ending at providing the final products to the customers.. With expertise in end-to-end supply chain processes and S&OP knowledge, this individual will coordinate cross-functional initiatives to improve customer outcomes and will manage the demand and supply planning for several Medical Devices business units for the Belgian and Luxembourg markets.
- Plan, organize & lead meetings with stakeholders on a monthly / quarterly basis to review KPI Metrics Inventory, Capex, OTIFD, Redeployment savings ($), SLOB ($), Inventory take out actuals ($)
- Provide information and make adequate suggestions to improve the supply chain stream of products to customers & optimize inventory usage
- Drive the right S&OP Forum to capture all specificities of the market dynamics and develop plans to have the right supply at the right moment.
- Identify the E2E Process improvements opportunities and value the gaps. Take initiative and deliver the process improvements accordingly:
- Understand the real business needs. Translate the business requirements into the process design and Collect the necessary key data.
- Translate data/process analysis into building a methodology/model, from which clear actions can be defined.
- Potential and feasibility assessment through engagement of business partners
- Make concrete recommendations
- Design the new E2E optimized Processes and involve the right partners
- Develop Cross Functional Initiatives, take the lead and proactively coordinate all actions
- Ensure that improvement opportunities are implemented through close collaboration with the impacted department/organization
- Monitor the expected results and communicate to the cross functional team involved
- Set Yearly Optimization targets with Supply Chain Manager, Commercial teams, Deliver and Finance
- Plan, report and review inventory plans per product line with TAL, Product manager. (Orthokit & Consignment) versus the yearly planning cycle.
- Analyze, plan and report customer inventory targets versus sales – ROI
- Formulate suggestions to business on inventory levels in consignment & orthokit - monitor Excess & Obsolete / Inventory optimization analysis / F.I.E
- Manage NPI and product portfolio changes: rationalization programs
- Discuss & provide input to planned inventory, performance and changes with Franchise Planning Team including central hub safety stock settings
- Analyze and report Back order information to the Business partners & enhance allocation process
Education, Experience and other Skills or Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferably in Business, Logistics or Engineering
- 5 years experience in supply chain, Commercial or Logistics roles
- Cross Functional leadership skills
- Process Improvement mindset and experience in lean process desirable
- Excellent social, influencing and communication skills
- Strong Presentation skills
- Robust Leadership and proactive competencies
- Strong analytical, Data driven and systems mind with capability to master complexity
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of ERP systems (JDE 8.12), planning tool (Oracle DP) and reporting tools, (Insight/Tableau) and SQL is an asset
- Project management experience preferred
- Process Improvement certification is a plus
- Fast learner, embrace change and complexity
- Team player who keeps calm under challenging situations and with the ability to multitask
- Strong customer focus (internal & external)
- Fluency in English
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)