Johnson & Johnson Careers
[IT]Senior IT Manager - Global Education Solutions Product Line
Requisition ID: 1905727120W
This individual will be responsible for the implementation of GES IT capabilities in Medical Devices ASPAC across all business segments. He /She will serve as a critical point of contact for business partners in Japan and will extend support to regional markets remotely. This individual will be member of the global GES IT product line leading global PL strategy & programs implementation in Japan and AP region. This individual should be a passionate change agent.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Business IT interface
- Understand an IT system or systems that the business uses; may specialize in specific applications
- Is assigned to work with the business to translate requirements for IT sprint cycles
- coordinate user acceptance testing or assist unit testers so that requirements are satisfied
- Writes, manages, and clarifies story points
- Day to day platform configuration management
- Business requirements analysis
- Takes business requirements and writes specifications in a consumable format and terminology for developers
- Maps out business processes to serve as reference for development and IT support
- Explains to business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required
- Program oversight
- Reports mostly on the progress of own work stream; has little oversight or responsibility over other work products
- Assist and report on user acceptance testing
Required Minimum Education: Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science or business administration
Required Years of Related Experience: 5-7 years in IT with focus on Digital Solutions
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Deep understanding of business drivers/processes and ability to relate priorities to associated technology investments, experience working across multiple levels of an organization, knowledge of trends (e.g., digital, big data), expertise driving adoption to improve IT, business experience, previous experience driving technology strategy for a line of business, able to synthesize leadership and stakeholder inputs into decisions, able to represent customers/users, can translate business process needs into IT solutions, has ability to work at an abstract level and continuously “pivot” to arrive at the highest impact answer for the customer
Preferred Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or business administration and/or Master of Business administration with digital technology as a core component preferred
- Strong understanding of product development lifecycle, knowledge of healthcare, marketing functions and digital marketing capabilities. Pharma industry exposure or digital agency experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems, excellent written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, and exceptional service orientation.
- Able to create context around key business drivers and strategic plan, able to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Result-oriented and outcome-driven, and ability to challenge status quo
- Strong business analysis and project management skill
- Ability to adapt himself/herself to a matrix and multi-culture environment
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)