Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905726970W
Responsible for achieving China business objectives through the strategy and execution of a marketing plan for the overall ACUVUE® brand and particular product line, to one or more of our core target audiences, i.e. Consumer Marketing, Professional Marketing and Trade Marketing
§ Own premium products platform from brand growth plan, new product launch, communication strategies& execution, assets/content development, performance analysis/tracking, be accountable for the market share and sell-in performance for all premium products platform.
- Collaborate with other marketing peers from local to regional to ensure consistent communication across whole ACUVUE portfolio at different channels.
- Manage external agencies and cross‐functional teams for marketing plan execution, budget & result tracking/analysis
- Creative consumer/professional brand/campaign related materials.
§ Strategic thinking on brand building/annual business plan
§ Good understanding of Chinese consumer insights & professional insight, know how to leverage regular research or ad hoc research to collect/dig out the related insights
§ Be able to Influence global/regional partner to develop communication message and assets with Chinese insights, in China market context.
§ Cooperate with Professional marketing and PA team to ensure the good communication/training of brand philosophy with ECP
§ Cooperate with Trade market for customer program/ in-store merchandising/in –store activation for Beauty and mega brand
§ Cooperate with digital/e-commerce team to drive Mega brand awareness and preference, beauty business growth on line
§ Follow up & influence sales team on front line execution and tracking
§ Sensitive to numbers and market dynamics, with the capability to change the insight/# into executional plan
§ Digital experience and understanding required, comfortable with using digital analytical tools
§ Comfortable with fast pace execution cycle (POA activity)
Key Features/Challenge of the job
§ A complex environment requiring both analytical, creative and influencing and communication ability and a strong understanding of the market, category, brand and customer dynamics.
§ A challenging road map request strong leadership and out of the box thinking to build in a competitive & complex market setting.
§ Need to manage and align with stakeholders from local, regional and global.
§ Fast growth and high potential makes this a high pace job, full of opportunities
§ Managing and exceeding the business goals must be driven by CREDO and be fully compliant with regulatory and HCC requirements.
§ Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred, international exposure preferred
§ Minimum 8+ years of solid Marketing experience, prefer combination of consumer goods & professional marketing experience, with multiple brands and/or multiple industry experience.
§ Experience in influencing people cross function is preferred.
- Inspires trust with excellent interpersonal skills. Puts the CREDO at the heart of every day-to-day activity and behavior with people
- Good personal integration, He/She can be trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn't misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Clear mind with logic thinking
- Drives results, detail oriented as well as able to step back and have some strategic thinking
- Good personal skills. Being mature enough to take challenge and handle conflict. Open-minded, be innovative.
- Digital knowledge and mindset required
- Fluent in English
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (Shanghai) Limited (7053)