Johnson & Johnson Careers
Technical Operations Lead - 12 Month FTC
Requisition ID: 1905726643W
Role: Technical Operations Lead
Location: Ringaskiddy Cork, Ireland
Reports to: Director Technical Operations
Duration: 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Janssen Sciences Ireland UC established its operation in Ringaskiddy in 2005 on a 100-acre site with an investment of €500 million. For more than 25 years we have been a global leader in the field of biomedicines, in particular groundbreaking monoclonal antibody technology approach to producing medicines that launched a new generation of products to treat immune related diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and plaque psoriasis.
The facility in Ringaskiddy produces biomedicines for both the treatment of immune related diseases and new and creative cancer treatments.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Operations Lead to join our team in Cork. The TO lead will lead the team to deliver site and functional priorities. The lead will motivate and inspire the team to drive high performance through technical innovation and continuous improvement. They will provide leadership and development to the team and ensure there is a strong and diverse technical capability within the team to support site operations into the future.
What you’re great at:
• Strong leadership and influencing skills with strong customer focus
• Strong analytical and Problem Solving skills
• Project management (FPX or other)
• Excellent communication, written and oral
• Ability to lead cross functional teams and to manage complexity and change
As a Technical Operations Lead, your typical day may include:
• Lead the team to ensure delivery of site and functional priorities.
• Function as the site lead for the CPV program, accountable for the SVMP
• Lead / support process improvement projects, including standardization / new technology / analytics introduction (e.g. MVA, PAT)
• Review and approve documents prepared by the team and other funtions (e.g. SVMP, validation protocols & reports, impact assessments, change controls)
• Be the site TO representative in LCM/NPI project teams providing technical direction / input
• As required coordination of LCM projects on site, under responsibility of global TO organization
• Lead complex investigations on the site by providing facilitation / technical expertise
• Partner with Engineering & Maintenance and contribute to equipment changes / introduction projects on the site
• Technical support / direct participation in partnership with Quality / Operations on any regulatory audits and inspection
• Provide coaching and development opportunities for team members to ensure a strong and diverse technical capability within the team
• Deputise for the Technical Operations Director as required
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
• Committed to caring
• Responsible to our communities
• Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
• Rare in our background and experiences
• The drivers of our own success
• Passionate about doing what’s right
Make a unique mark in your career
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your real passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To be part of a high performing team you will have strong leadership and influencing skills with strong customer focus alongside
• Honours degree in Engineering or Science, with minimum 5 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical environment
• Desireable candidate would have Master Degree or Equivalent with 5 – 8 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
• Excellent social and communication skills
• Self-driven and keeps up to date with regulatory, technical developments within the industry.
• Acute attention to detail
• Focus on patients and customers at all times.
Janssen R&D Ireland (7566)