Johnson & Johnson キャリア
【Consumer】新規ビジネス_Dr.C-labo Business Quality Senior Manager
Requisition ID: 1905726636W
Associate Director – Business Quality (New Business) has the responsibility for quality & compliance oversight and governance of the newly acquired business in Japan (Ci:z Holdings Co. Ltd.). She/He will work with the Commercial, Supply Chain and R&D partners to ensure that all commercialized products of Ci:Z Holdings Co. Ltd. in Japan are fully compliant to the applicable regulatory requirements in Japan and also to the Quality Policy Standards and procedures of Johnson & Johnson. This role requires strong partnering with the cross-functional Unification team and also with the Ci:z Holdings Management Board to ensure Quality and Regulatory Compliance of all commercialized products across its lifecycle.
EDUCATION: Graduate or Post-graduate degree in Science, preferably in Pharmaceutical or Cosmetic Sciences, Chemistry or Pharmacy. Additionally, a Management degree/diploma will be preferred.
- Around 10 – 15 years of experience in the field of Quality Operations and Regulatory Compliance within the regulated pharmaceutical / Medical Device / Cosmetics Japanese industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Japan Regulations applicable to Drug, Quasi-drug, Cosmetic, & Medical Device products, for design, development, manufacture, supply & post-market surveillance.
- Regulatory inspection experience with PMDA is highly desirable.
- Proven track record of Quality & Regulatory Compliance function in Multinational Pharmaceutical/ Cosmetic industry in Japan is highly desirable.
- Track record of successful cross functional partnership and experience in working with virtual teams in a highly matrix environment.
- Superior written & verbal communication skills in English, besides language proficiency in Japanese is a must.
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)