Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Specialist- DePuy Synthes
Wellington, New Zealand
Requisition ID: 1905726610W
DePuy Synthes is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. We offer one of the world’s most comprehensive Orthopaedic portfolio’s, with our products at the forefront of medical technology.
We are driven by passionate and highly motivated individuals who create a fast and dynamic work environment. Our business is growing with market leading products, a focus on patient care, service and education of the orthopaedic community.
Be Vital in this role
Due to internal promotion an opportunity has become available for an experienced sales professional to join our team. In this role you will be implementing customised strategies to maintain and grow our Joints business in the Lower North Island territory.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrating superior knowledge of the market, competitor portfolios and customers
- Developing strong relationships with key opinion leaders, surgeons and nursing staff
- The ability to deliver training and support to customers, ensuring they are conversant with the use of DePuy Synthes products
- Developing key customer call strategies to identify and pursue sales leads
- Demonstration of a genuine passion for the medical device industry
- Building collaborative relationships across the wider J&J Medical and DePuy Synthes teams
Be Valued for who you are
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record of sales success in a highly technical or health related field is essential
- Experience in Medical Devices sales with a working knowledge of anatomy & physiology will be highly regarded
- Drive & personal motivation to succeed
- Persistence and resilience, with the ability to convert opportunities into outcomes
- The natural ability to develop relationships and have commercial conversations with a diverse range of customers
- Outstanding communication, organisational and planning skills
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
We are proud of our high performing, friendly and professional team environment. This is an opportunity to join a world class company, which has a culture of supporting and progressing its employees.
If you feel that you would be well suited to this role, please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Applications close: 24th March
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
New Zealand-Wellington Region-Wellington-
Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Limited (8360)