Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR Manager (Perú & Ecuador)
Requisition ID: 1905726531W
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- HR Head for business units of J&J
- Provides mentorship to management on Human Resources issues
- Partners with management team on multiple initiatives within Human Resources.
- Resolves employee relations issues through ensuring accurate interpretation and administration of HR policies and programs
- Creates and oversees the implementation of HR plans and programs related to organizational design, development and change management
- Builds and facilitates structures and strategies to improve individual and organizational performance and to enable the organization to accomplish its goals
- Advises and counsels leaders and managers in resolving complex employee relations issues. Educates clients on the appropriate application of relevant compensation philosophy, initiatives, strategies, the alternatives, and potential impact on the business
- Provides group and one-on-one mentorship with managers and employees on a variety of human capital issues.
- Partners with line leaders to grow diverse leadership, talent, and technical capability pipeline.
- Education level required: University/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- You need at least 8 years of equivalent experience.
- Advanced English level.
- To work in this dynamic company you need to be dedicated and being passionate about your job every single day.
Are you ready to start the recruitment process? We'd love to hearing from you!
We believe that attracting, developing and retaining a base of employees that reflects the diversity of our customers is critical to our success. We also believe success hinges on relationships with diverse professional and patient organizations, civic groups and suppliers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Johnson & Johnson del Peru S.A. (7757)