Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Manager Woundclosure/Biosurgery
Requisition ID: 1905726277W
In the position as Product Manager Woundcare you will play a major role in the growth of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices market share both for existing clients and prospects. You will plan and forecasts sales for designated brand(s).
You will collaborate with the discovery, development and marketing functions to search for new targets through systematic assessment of market trends, unmet customer needs and competitive activity. This job is not eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
PM role is a critical business function focusing on maximizing business value from Woundcare products. The product manager is the voice of the customer inside the business and needs to be passionate about the user experience and the value it creates for tis user.
Key in this role is understanding the market through getting deep insights and creating strategies that work with a flawless execution.
You will report to the Business Unit Director Ethicon and have following roles & responsibilities
- Develop a marketing strategy to help sales growth in Woundcare
- Conduct market assessment and execute new product launches (includes registration, product specifications and forecast)
- Develop a pricing strategy to increase price and profitability
- Take full ownership to continuously train sales team on own products as well as competitors' products through clinical papers, customer feedbacks and product training.
- Manage inventory within the target provided
- Plan together with the marketing TAL’s activities such as exhibition booths and conventions
- Support to prepare tender dossiers
- Co-coordinate the Professional Education program (f.e. SBS)
- Give input in the commission scheme to drive focus products
- Manage product complaints from customers together with complaints department
- Go on field visits when necessary
- Ensure Health Care Compliance
- Attend EMEA meetings related to Woundcare.
- Connect with EMEA Marketing Leads on regular base to align with EMEA strategy.
- Keep close collaboration with TAL to align Woundcare product focus within their Specialties.
- Align with Sales Managers to ensure integration of product focus within growth plans
Main leadership commitments involved in the role
- Invest in understanding the needs the team’s internal and external partners
- Develop relationships with customers or company employees who interact with them regularly.
- Review externally available information, like annual reports, industry analysts' commentary, or product testimonials to understand competitive advantages and opportunities.
- Gather feedback & insights from patients, customers, internal or external partners. Identify actionable insights to enhance results.
- Consider how to apply new ideas you generated in the activities for the CONNECT imperative.
- Find ways to challenge the status quo and how things have always been done; bring new ideas or innovations to bear on existing efforts.
- Build learning agility by experimenting with new approaches that can lead to breakthrough results.
- Build an environment supportive of diverse and inclusive thinking and perspectives.
- Develop your communication and influence skills to become a high-impact presenter; seek feedback on your skills in this area.
- Implement innovations identified in SHAPE imperative activities; inspire others by promoting new ideas and approaches.
- Try new operational practices that have been successful elsewhere in the company.
- Build & reinforce a sense of urgency on key projects; help others understand the criticality of these efforts.
- Master's or bachelor’s degree of Science or Economics
- Minimum 3 years sales or product management experience in Medical Devices
- Strong communication skills, customer focused, problem solving abilities, can do mentality and team player attitude
- Ability to work independently with high responsibility
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing both English, Dutch and French
- Computer skills in MS Office
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)