Johnson & Johnson Careers
Commercial Negotiation Principal
Requisition ID: 1905726246W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.co.uk for more information.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Negotiation Principal :
- To deliver strategic programme office support to enable successful negotiations across Janssens commercial portfolio by:
- managing the proactive and reactive planning for the negotiations process.
- creating and managing a record of past and current customer negotiations across Janssen in the UK.
- creating a learning environment that will take into account new contracting models and the operational performance of current deals.
- To manage a re-engineered governance process for negotiations that includes integration into Janssens regional and global pricing approvals process.
To create and manage a repository of past and current customer negotiations across Janssen in the UK.
- Register and tracking of existing deals
- Review lessons learned to inform future negotiations
- New drug/indication forecast planning and ensure timely negotiation planning
- Track ‘live’ negotiation plan and changes
- Co-ordinate planning process for common negotiation formats (e.g. Budget Impact Test or Cancer Drugs Fund)
- Examine adjacent markets for learning
- Support Commercial Portfolio Director and HEMAR Director in negotiation approach into central customer bodies (E.g. NHSE Commercial Teams) for changes to standards (E.g. Commercial Framework under the Voluntary Scheme)
To manage a re-engineered governance process for negotiations that includes integration into Janssens regional and global pricing approvals process.
- Ensure governance is co-ordinated and followed
- Track governance approvals
- Internal articulation of the deal into pricing forums.
Qualifications and Experience
- Understanding of and conversant with negotiation processes with direct experience of complex negotiations, preferably in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Database repository and document storage
- Governance process (efficiency and management)
- Presentation and communication skills.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Janssen-Cilag Ltd, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)
Marketing & Sales