Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Innovation Manager
Requisition ID: 1905726118W
Location: Field Based
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is now expanding its strategic capabilities, specifically in Value Added Services, in order to better reflect the need of its customers and support the delivery of Triple Aim benefits for customers while driving long term sustainable and strategic partnerships for Johnson & Johnson.
The Customer Innovation Manager will deploy the Medical Device VAS offering in order to drive profitable market share with strategic customers. The individual will be responsible for the tailoring and implementation of our VAS offering, namely Clinical Transformation, Theatre Efficiency & Patient Pathway programmes. The incumbent will have expertise and practical experience in one or more of the core competencies required to deliver these programmes:
- Project Management (within healthcare)
- Change Management (within healthcare)
- Process Excellence (preferably within healthcare but not essential)
- Clinical Pathway/Service Improvement
- To become the day to day operational face/leader of VAS deployments in strategic accounts
- Project manage relationships with key NHS trusts under the banner of VAS and drive “change programmes” to deliver specific clinical and non-clinical outcomes.
- Act as the “orchestra conductor” within an NHS hospital to ensure resources, contractual commitments and governance is optimised for both the customer and J&J.
- Work closely with commercial colleagues to deliver the Customer Innovation Strategy for GB/Ire.
- Accountability for reporting progress against key performance indicators aligned to annual objectives
- Team leadership in a specific VAS capability as per business requirements - IE. Process excellence, coding and informatics etc.
- Accountable for supporting strategic growth through the deployment of VAS Programmes
Skills and competencies required:
- Strong project leader with track record for execution
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team and individually
- Is a very good internal and external communicator
- Ability to think and plan and deliver on commitments
- Strong Project management orientation with the ability to priorities and manage complex list of projects to completion
- Strong track record of successful engagement with clinical & non-clinical stakeholders on operational matters
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional matrix to successfully deliver objectives to time and budget
- Familiarity with NHS data sources such as Hospital Episode Statistics and SUS
- Working understanding of reimbursement in the NHS
- A working understanding of the operative pathways in a hospital (surgical environment)
- Strong customer facing skill
Education & Experience Required:
- Degree in science, pharmacy, medicine or economics or other related discipline
- Experienced in Change management, and/or
- Experience in Process Excellence, and/or
- Experience in Project Management, and/or
- Experience in Healthcare Management Consulting, and/or
- Experience of running Surgical Services/Theatres/Secondary Care Servies
- Experience in managing complex revenue generating projects
- Essential Languages: High level English fluency
Key Compliance Requirements:
- Act as a role model for J&J Credo values at all times. Demonstrate honesty and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility.
- Maintain thorough familiarity with your detailed personal Health & Safety responsibilities as described in the Company’s Health & Safety policy.
- Adherence to UK Safe Fleet Policy.
- Adherence to Healthcare Compliance Policies.
- Adherence to all Company policies and necessary training and development requirements within required time frames.
- Ensure compliance to the Company’s product complaint process.
- Willingness to travel, and attend meetings as required.
In order to achieve our set goals & targets, we must all lead using our Leadership Imperatives and achieve our Leadership Performance Standards:
- LIVE OUR CREDO: Demonstrate and inspire the behaviours that reinforce Our Credo.
- CONNECT: Collaborate internally and externally in order to develop insights to drive innovation
- SHAPE: Driving meaningful innovation through our insights to meet unmet needs and generate value and solutions for our customers. In order to do this we must be bold and courageous in challenging the status quo and adapting to change.
- LEAD: Everyone is a leader and is accountable for their own development and that of others. We must leverage diversity and ensure we have open and constructive conversations.
- DELIVER: Is “HOW” we accomplish our business results. We must focus on our ability to inspire and mobilize people; empowering them to act boldly with speed and agility, to do even more than they thought they could.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)