Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Consumer] Associate Finance Director
Requisition ID: 1905726093W
Johnson & Johnson
is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company,
touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of
Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical
devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the
world's most pressing health issues.
- 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨컨슈머(Consumer)
- 포지션: Associate Finance Director
- 근무지: 서울시 용산구
- 근무형태: 정규직(Regular)
1) Accountable for the Korean Consumer financials to deliver the committed results, partnering with the Korean Commercial Lead.
2) Act as strategic business partner with Commercial lead in driving growth, advising on investment decisions, driving costs optimizations and key influencer role in strategic decisions and be the key member of Consumer Korea Leadership team member
3) As a leadership team member of Korea Consumer, drive, lead, shape and support changes in systems/processes required to drive a better performance and efficiency where necessary
4) Responsible for business planning and monthly/quarterly financial updates/forecast
5) Drive discussions and review of monthly forecast process in ensuring reliable and good forecast for the rolling 12 months to 18 months
6) Work with BU COE and GS to maximize the shared service leverage in driving the finance service efficiency & effectiveness while ensuring the right internal controls are met in the business unit
7) Liaise with regional leads and local commercial partners in leveraging best practice and learnings; implement and drive initiatives as required to drive PL productivities: Revenue Growth Management (RGM), SMART spending, Optimized Marketing Spending for Growth (OM4G), etc.
8) Support regional/global initiatives being rolled out as part of 3 tier Finance support model transition and improvement from Business Unit side.
9) Play a North Asia level role on chosen areas of priorities to drive North Asia level work efficiency and improvement
10) Continue driving Finance organization excellence as part of Country Finance council members cross sectors
11) Build good Finance capability and talent development within Korea Business Unit Finance team and collaboration model with different shared service centers (GS, COE)
12) Accountable for the Consumer Finance Organizational Health results and drive better employee engagement and improve job demands
- Advanced degree and/or professional designation in Accounting is preferred
- Professional certification (e.g. ACCA/CA/CPA/CMA) is preferred
- Good understanding of internal control/SOX requirements preferred
- 9+ years of progressive experience in finance and accounting is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in Korean and in English
- Equal or above average level of system and excel knowledges and skills as a finance professional- Knowledge of pharma industry is highly preferred
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Korea Facebook:
- J&J Korea Linkedin:
“좋아요” & “팔로우” - 존슨앤드존슨 오픈 포지션 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 페이지 통해 만나 보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
Johnson & Johnson Korea (8265)
Planning & Analysis