Johnson & Johnson Careers
UK/IRE Purchase Order Administrator (ARIBA)
Requisition ID: 1905725855W
Role: Purchase Order Administrator (ARIBA)
Hours: Full Time
- To work within the Business Compliance Team to ensure all payments within the UK/IRE One MD Sales & Marketing and Strategic Capabilities functions are processed compliantly and in a timely manner
- To be the primary business contact for payments within the One MD UK/IRE business
- Ensure all activities undertaken by the Business that require HCC approval have all the required documents and approvals in place before payments are made.
- Process and submit accurate payments in a timely manner in line with J & J payment terms
- Ensure POs are raised and process managed from end to end in a timely manner
- Ensure payments are routed to the correct cost centre
- Ensure correct approval flows are in place for the appropriate cost centre
- UK/IRE ‘Super User’ within the J & J Purchase Ordering Systems (eMarket Place / ARIBA / SAP / Cornerstone)
- Identify and resolve payment discrepancies
- Liaise with ARIBA site co-ordinator / Global Services Team as necessary to resolve any payment queries
- Add vendor accounts as required
- Establish work procedures and processes that support company and departmental standards procedures, and strategic directives
- Establish a sound business relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that the preferred method of payment is identified at the beginning of the process
- Perform as a consistent and effective gatekeeper of the system by adhering to and enforcing policy
- Proactively identify business risks and opportunities to continually improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Enhance the Business Compliance Function by accepting ownership for being customer centric and solutions orientated
- Engage with and support the business to as a trusted partner and offer necessary support.
- Support testing, monitoring and auditing of the HCC and finance programme
- Assist in co-ordinating preparations for Corporate Internal Audits
- Willingness to travel, and attend meetings as required
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Demonstrates high level administration skills
- Proactively manages workload
- Excellent communicator
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Logical and disciplined approach to record storage and maintenance activities
- Ability to deal with flexible work load and type is essential
- Work within company policies and procedures
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Higher Education – Diploma or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years Administration experience
- Background in Purchase Ordering Administration & Systems (eg: eMarket Place / ARIBA / SAP / Cornerstone)
Key Compliance Requirements:
- Act as a role model for J&J Credo values at all times. Demonstrate honesty and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility.
- Maintain thorough familiarity with your detailed personal Health & Safety responsibilities as described in the Company’s Health & Safety policy.
- Adherence to all Company policies and necessary training and development requirements within required time frames.
- Adherence to Health Care Compliance Policies.
- Adherence to Quality & Regulatory Company Policies
- Adherence to Finance SOX regulations
- Ensure compliance to the Company’s product complaint process.
- Adherence to UK Safe Fleet Policy.
- Willingness to travel, and attend meetings as required.
*Due to the changing nature of the business, this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and the role may be subject to change.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)