Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior eCommerce Account Manager
Requisition ID: 1905725846W
Senior eCommerce Customer Development Manager
Location - Maidenhead
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Our Family of Companies comprises: The world’s premier consumer health company. The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices company. The world’s third-largest biologics company. And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 120,200 people.
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career
Purpose of the role
The primary objective of the Senior eCommerce Customer Development Manager is to manage the business unit of Pure Play, accelerate delivery of net sales & gross profit targets by driving increased eCommerce sales within Amazon, Ocado, Marketplaces such as eBay as well as the exciting area of targeting launch in New Business.
The successful candidate with have 3 highly driven eCommerce Development Managers as direct reports and oversee a business unit of c.£28m Invoice Sales, with 5 direct accounts.
The Pure Play team at J&J consists of 3 account managers across 5 direct businesses ranging from Specialist eTailers to Amazon. The Pure Play business unit is a strategic priority for the UK Commercial Team as a pivotal team to drive profitable and sustainable growth. Outside of the Pure Play team, there are 2 Brick & Click account managers.
This role is very cross-functional and has day to day dealings with Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing and Customer Services to ensure.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual to join this fast paced, growing channel of eCommerce. You will report directly into the Head of eCommerce – Northern Europe, have 3 direct reports & and will have high visibility within the organization given the business priorities around eCommerce.
You will have direct P&L responsibility of the Amazon business, as well as the business unit of Pure Play; consisting of 5 direct accounts. The responsibility stretches from driving our new business within Marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon 3P; as well as ensuring profitable and sustainable growth with our more established businesses: Amazon 1P and Ocado.
- Create, negotiate and land complicated JBPs
- Develop account level strategy that compliments total channel & business
- Review and tailor go to market plans in line with profit and share targets
- Develop forecasts for sales and profit across 5 accounts
- Build key internal and external business relationships and be the face of J&J eCommerce
The successful individual will have high energy and a will to succeed often with multiple stakeholders and ambiguity. This role will best suit someone whole who gets energy from innovation and opportunity.
- 3 years’ experience within the eCommerce channel, including both Brick & Click and Amazon
- A proven track record of strong commercial performance
- A high sense of urgency towards driving success, and act with pace
- Can-do attitude, proactive and solution minded
- Hunger to change the status quo, with the ability to confidently cross-sector sell
- Strong commercial acumen, excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Ability to identify sales driving opportunities and drive business effectiveness
- Able to engage customers and collaborate with J&J experts to identify areas of opportunity and alignment to develop strategies that create joint business value
- Adapt to evolving business conditions and see them as an opportunity to take calculated risks that enhance business outcomes
- Strength in written and verbal communication
- Experience of or an understanding of the Media mix
- Cultivate great relationships both internally and externally to achieve strategic business objectives
- High level of autonomy and enjoys networking to achieve results
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)