Johnson & Johnson Careers
Affiliate Supply Coordinator
Requisition ID: 1905725596W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contract: Fixed term contract (2 years)
The Affiliate Supply Coordinator is responsible for developing accurate demand forecast, aligning supply and demand to meet customer needs and ensuring timely implementation of regulatory updates by maintaining a strong collaboration with all functions involved in the process. This function is also responsible for New Product launches and/or product discontinuation and for ensuring an accurate material master data in the electronic systems.
- Leads the local demand planning process.
- Facilitates interim forecast discussions and updates with supply chain partners and internal cross-functional business partners (marketing, sales, finance) to clarify demand requirements and drive improvements in forecast accuracy.
- Reviews forecast metrics, understand root cause when variability exceeds the thresholds and suggests corrective actions to improve metric results.
- Evaluates the impact of events (tender, seasonality, mid-long term product strategy) on demand forecast.
- Provides supply chain input to the business planning process and participates in development of annual business plans.
- Supports lifecycle activities.
- Monitors replenishment planning at aggregated level (throughout the supply chain network: from our manufacturing plants through the supply points to the selling points)
- Collaborates with Regulatory and Quality department in order to ensure timely artwork implementation.
- Monitors and reports on inventory KPIs at aggregated level.
- Ensures accurate masterdata in all systems (including VMI parameters, etc)
- Immediately reports and acts towards solving Out Of Stock situations.
- Reports on the affiliate KPIs (LIFR, ICT, etc)
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- Min 1 year relevant experience
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry is an asset
- Polish - native
- English – fluent level both written and spoken
- Customer oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Result oriented and able to independently create and deliver
- Computer literacy; advanced level of Microsoft Excel; SAP experience is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Janssen-Cilag Polska Sp. z o.o. (7824)