Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior ITC Team lead
Requisition ID: 1905725593W
The ITC Team leader is responsible leading the whole team to deliver the Invoice to Cash (ITC) process for the specific MRCs serviced. Involvement in finding any opportunities through Continuous Improvement in his/her work area is imperative.
Make sure CN – XJP/SJJP, HK, TW ITC Daily operations timly and smoothly
Deliver high quality, compliant and accurate work and service
Internal Cross sector project support - DTP implementation tracking and localized documents preparation- CI projects follow and track with Marco develop process
People development for the team leaded
Proactively identify, rectify and follow-up errors and root causes of errors and resolve complex or critical process issues
Maintains thorough and robust knowledge of all aspects of ITC process matters
Implement ITC policies and procedures and ensure compliant
Implement operational efficiency against best practice
Build close cooperation with other Process Team members (PTP/ITP, ATR, FMD) to insure best possible communication and interaction between the processes
1. Bachelor or above, with 8 years above working experience
2. Degree in finance and accounting related field
3. Professional certification required (e.g. CICPA, AICPA, ACCA, CGMA)
4. Strong knowledge of accounting principles, concepts (both USGAAP and Local GAAP) and J&J policies and procedures (e.g. WWP & ICH, SOX 404) Familiarity with SAP and/or ERP system, Microsoft-office and J&J financial tools.
5. At least 1 year and above people management experience
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
English speaking is must.
Ability to read, write and speak in English Desirable.
LEAN Six Sigma, Finance Shared Services.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Shanghai Ltd. (7055)