Johnson & Johnson Careers
Cash Collection & Credit Management Representative with German
Requisition ID: 1905725574W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Cash Collection & Credit Management Representative with German (and Polish as an advantage)
Fixed-term contract (maternity cover)
Are you interested in finance and communication at the same time? Are you fluent in English and German? Are you looking for a stable job? – YES, YES, YES?! So if you want to join fast growing company, international environment and friendly team to develop your career - simply apply!
What will be your daily responsibilities?
- You will be responsible for Cash Collections and Credit Management
- Communication with clients of Johnson and Johnson – hospitals and clinics
- Cash Collections – reminding payments from clients who didn’t pay on time, discussing reasons, agree next steps - over phone and email
- Order release – decision about customers receiving their goods or not, in case order is blocked
- Timely and accurate reporting
- Fluent in English and German (additional knowledge of Polish is a big advantage)
- 3 years experience, preferably in cash collection or customer service
- Excellent communication skills - not afraid to communicate via the phone and e- mails
- Ability to take responsibility
- Positive personality enjoying team work
- A fixed-term contract (maternity cover) with excellent career opportunities for the future
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)