Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905725572W
• Provide legal support to day-to-day operation of business as a strong business partner.
• Identify legal issues and risks in daily business operation and provide solutions to business with consultation of Senior Counsels where necessary.
• Review and advise on commercial transactions and initiatives, including new product launch, promotion activities, rebate schemes, etc., under the supervision of Senior Counsels.
• Draft, review and negotiate various commercial contracts and legal documents of designated business and functions, including but not limited to different types of contracts with HCPs, distributors and vendors, official documents to external stakeholders (e.g. various documents to tender agencies and government authorities).
• Work closely with the Compliance Dept. to ensure compliance with applicable policies, codes and laws.
• Support Senior Counsels on acquisitions, divestitures, licensing, reorganizations and business model changes.
• Provide legal support to litigation and dispute management, including but not limited to legal consultation, coordination between external counsels and internal stakeholders, facilitate internal approval procedure, and collection of evidence.
• Support Senior Counsels on various projects of the Law Dept. and business.
• Provide support on corporate governance matters, including but not limited to handling company filing/registration with relevant authorities.
• Provide legal training and education to business team.
• Bachelor or Master of Law degree and China National Bar certificate.
• Supplementary degree or LLM abroad considered as an asset.
• A minimum of 5-6 years Post-Qualified Experience.
• In-house counsel experience at a global health care company preferred.
• Experience in reputable law firms considered as an asset.
• Strong communication skill and ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a matrix organization.
• Self-starter with strong sense of ownership and solution oriented.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and to manage conflicts in a constructive manner.
• Objective thinker who is able to advance ideas and influence others.
• High ethics and strong sense of integrity, with the ability to establish trust-based relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Fluency in Mandarin and English, both in writing and speaking.
China-Shanghai-Shanghai-Building A, Xinyan Mansion, No. 65, Guiqing Rd., Xuhui District, Shanghai
Johnson & Johnson Medical Shanghai Ltd. (7055)