Requisition ID: 1905725530W
The Associate Market Access Manger shall provide support to the Hospital Team to expand access of products to patients and relevant government and private payors.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
Collaborate with BUs and internal stakeholders to increase access of company products.
- Define and implement access plans in accordance with affiliate priorities and business goals.
- Establish key relationships within targeted stakeholders in order to identify and address customer explicit needs and to influence customer decision processes.
- Implement and deliver product value propositions and interventions to meet/exceed customer needs.
- Develop and manage patient access programs in relation to internal and external stakeholders ensuring compliance to legal requirements
Provide support for gaining and maintaining formulary access and reimbursement for company’s products (pharmaceutical and medical devices) for broader access including:
- Work with cross functional teams to develop and implement market access strategies for company products
- Create awareness and alignment with KOLs in order to gain/maintain formulary access and reimbursement for products in validated accounts.
Provide information on local health care systems and their evolutions and address local market dynamics in alignment with internal colleagues.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders to remain informed and updated on emerging issues related to medicines access.
- Work with internal colleagues towards addressing emerging access issues such as pricing or government directions on public health financing.
- Generate insight from market access program for the use of BUs
Support/manage government tenders.
- Oversee internal processing and assessment of government tenders.
- Advise BUs on tender/procurement plans/updates and strategies.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in health economics in the pharmaceutical industry and/or academic institution or equivalent, with understanding of marketing/market research and marketing solutions
- Solid understanding of healthcare market dynamics
- Proven expertise in developing local market access strategies to drive business
- Proven ability to understand business strategy; translate it into solutions that support the company’s business goals
- Ability to manage multiple demands, with a systematic approach to prioritization and organization of resources
- Proven leadership ability to effectively motivate project teams, experience working successfully in matrix environments
- Track record of working effectively to shape the market and influence key decision makers
Johnson & Johnson (Philippines) Inc. (8385)Job Function