Johnson & Johnson Careers
ACUVUE ACCOUNT MANAGER
Requisition ID: 1905725308W
Johnson & Johnson Vision is the contact lens division of the largest and most comprehensive manufacturer of healthcare products in the world. Johnson & Johnson Vision Care has established itself in 20 years as the world leader in contact lenses and its ACUVUE® brand is currently the No. 1 selling lens in the world and is distributed in over 70 countries worldwide.
Acuvue Account Manager
Location: śląskie voivodeship*, Poland
Contract: Fixed Term contract for 12 months
Ref. nr 1905725308W
*Bytom, Zabrze, Gliwice, Chorzów, Ruda Śląska, Katowice
As an Acuvue Account Manager you will report to the Area Sales Manager and will be responsible for achieving Vision Care product sales to new and established Eye Care Professional accounts, to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration
- Creates a plan to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of multiple Eye Care Professional accounts in a prescribed territory.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
- Develops customer- and product-focused presentation packages for sales. Schedules and makes pre-planned sales presentations to customers.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required. Provides input to sales forecast and submits to management. Relays relevant market information to management.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction. Identifies potential impacts to business. Collaborates with other departments to ensure a timely resolution. Identifies customer needs and recommends new products to address them.
- Recommends areas for future growth.
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- University degree (preferred majors: management, economics, marketing)
- Fluency in English (free communication)
- Ability to think analytically
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Creativity and initiative supported by past experience
- Open to new challenges
- Good time management
- Ease of establishing relationships with customers
- Resistance to stress and difficult situations
- Knowledge of the optical industry will be an advantage
- Driving license (active)
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)