Johnson & Johnson Careers
Prof. Rel. & Ops. Associate EMEA
Requisition ID: 1905725298W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
Professional Relations & Operations Associate EMEA
The EMEA Customer Experience and Event Team was created to deliver beyond the gold standard, compliant, experiential education journeys for Health Care Professionals. The Professional Relations and Operations team serve our customers and J&J by providing professional services that manage effective, efficient and compliant healthcare related engagements and operational solutions. The Professional Relations and Operations team collaborate with HCP’s, the Global Business, Health Care Compliance, Legal, the regional teams and the local countries to drive innovation, adhere to industry requirements and create operational excellence that supports HCP engagements, contracts & payments.
- Act as the key point of contact for all stakeholders in relation to all event compliance and HCP contractual matters.
- Provide guidance, solutions and approvals for Medical Devices EMEA (OneMD) events in accordance with the HCC program.
- Provide guidance and solutions for OneMD contracts, including the drafting of the commercial contracts using a legal approved template.
- Provide and manage all necessary documentation relating to all stages of the process.
- Ensure events adhere to HCC (Health Care Compliance) guidelines and that all contracts are fully executed in time for services.
- Deliver ad hoc training on the HCC Life system.
- Proactive and transparent.
- Educated to Higher Education or equivalent calibre.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- 2-3 year’s Health Care Industry Experience – preferred.
- Languages – preferred and/or evidence of cross-sector and/or cross functional experience.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Synthes GmbH (7111)
Health Care Compliance