Johnson & Johnson Carrières
Ingénieur Développement Packaging CDI H/F
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1905725196W
Johnson & Johnson has an open culture with strong principles that have been incorporated in our company Credo. This is an opportunity for you to become part of our talented team delivering to stretch targets in a dynamic business environment. We are on a journey to implement state of the art technology which comes with many opportunities to further develop your skill set.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Family of Companies is a leading supplier of Fast Moving Consumer Goods oriented to Health & Personal Care. Our products are produced and distributed in all major European countries and exported overseas.
We are looking for a Packaging Development Engineer on a permanent contract for cosmetic and OTC drug products for the EMEA region.
The brand portofolio includes: Neutrogena, Le Petit Marseillais, Aveeno, Listerine, Johnson’s Baby, Johnson’s Adult, Biafine, Clean&Clear, Piz Buin, Bebe, Carefree, Ob, Actifed, Nicorette.
This opportunity will give you the possibility to strengthen your double-competence on technical expertise and project leadership in a Regional and Global environment.
In this role you will be the technical interface with suppliers and business partners and your responsabilities will be to :
You will be based in our European R&D center based in Val-de-Reuil - Normandie - between Rouen and Paris.
- Manage and coordinate of packaging technical activities related to formulation and packaging development initiatives (packaging definition from primary to tertiary, mold development, qualification plan, external/internal packaging trials)
- Ensure technical feasibility of identified solutions and successful implementation of qualification plans following quality and compliance standards in place
- Manage technical risks
- Ensure business continuity and continuous improvement of our products
- Demonstrate strong proactivity for innovation and to lead projects
- Participate to department process continuous improvement
You will connect with various department such as Marketing, Formulation, Supply Chain, Sourcing, Quality, Regulatory affairs and manufacturing facilities. These diverse intercations will help you develop a good knowledge of the consumer market and packaging network.
Education and experience
- You have an engineering degree in mechanics/industrial design or polymer chemistry ideally completed by a packaging degree;
- You are fluent in English.
- You are curious and creative
- You demonstrate a strong packaging culture and interest
- You have a first experience, ideally in packaging development in consumer goods or pharmaceutical industry with a brand owner and/or with a packaging supplier.
- You have leadership, solid communication and adaptability strengths that allow you to master complexity in an international context.
- You like to manage various projects in parallel and the variety of contacts it can drive.
- You pay attention to details but also have a big picture orientation.
Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France SAS (7101)