Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905725192W
Will provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to surgeons and nurses in Operating Theater on the effective use of all ranges of the Ethicon products in various surgical procedures, and in a manner that leads to meeting and exceeding business goals
Educate customers on all Ethicon products to optimize effective usage by providing technical and clinical information and in-service trainings.
Shares best practices to increase value for customers. Use consultative selling techniques to identify potential sales opportunities within the account.
Creates awareness of Ethicon solutions and facilitates sales team contact with the key decision makers to drive incremental business.
Maximize customer case support capability through proper planning and scheduling techniques.
Develop and share best practices with other clinical support colleagues.
Develop and grow mutually beneficial customer relationships within and beyond the operating theater, including, but not limited to surgeons, nurses and technicians, clinical and hospital administrators and staff.
Other admin support for franchise & ad hoc assignment.
To manage and lead ad-hoc projects that is assigned.
To support sales and marketing team in workshops and conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to work independently with high responsibility.
- Strong communication & negotiation skills.
- Strong customer management and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with customer.
- Ability to prioritize and multi task with attention to detail.
- Preferably have a good track record on achievements.
- Self-motivated, energetic, proven sales skills.
- Relevant product experience preferred.
- Good command of English; speaking, reading and writing is required.
- Able to travel.
- 1-2 years of healthcare experiences or fresh graduates with Biomedical/ Medical related background.
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)