Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR Leader Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 1905724701W
Job Title: HR Leader
Location: Limerick or Cork, Ireland
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a HR Leader to be based in Limerick or Cork, Ireland.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
We have an exciting opportunity for a qualified HR Business Partner who will work with our business leaders across the J&J Campus Ireland to execute the J&J Supply Chain People Strategy.
In order to suceed at this role you should have a solid experience as a business facing HR Partner and provide HR expertise to enable business results, with an enhanced focus on supporting innovation, collaboration and the talent agenda.
From a HR business partnering, key focus will include organization design and capability building, talent management and succession planning, and employee and manager coaching.
• Work closely with client groups in the following areas: succession planning, talent management, performance & development management, change management, employee engagement and continued process improvement
• Present, train and/or facilitate workforce development programs. Drive utilization of performance management tools and processes and compensation and rewards programs
• Introduce, lead and influence change management initiatives with client group leaders to address issues that will enhance overall performance and build overall human capital capability of the organization
• Partner with HR Centers of Excellence; Global HR Services; Global Health; Talent Acquisition; Employee Relations; Total Rewards; Leadership & Learning; Global Mobility; Acquisitions & Divestitures ensuring processes are aligned with business and HR strategy
• Bring forward new ideas and innovation on HR strategies across the Ireland campus
• Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
• Analyze trends and metrics within each business segment
• Sustain high performance levels in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Up to 10 years’ experience in a HR Business Partner role within a progressive HR environment
• A relevant University Degree or Masters
• Proven work experience as an HR business partner with a commercial mindset
• Trusted Partner, Facilitator with excellent people skills, and the ability to influence in a positive manner
• Analytical, problem solving skills and experience of having managed multiple work priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated experienced of successful organizational change programs
• Team orientated and ability to work successfully in partnership with HR COE’s to ensure programs and processes delivered successfully
• High level of drive, resilient and self-motivated with positive attitude
• Flexible, willing to travel and work with different business groups across the UKI Campus
Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (8170)