Johnson & Johnson Careers
Planner / Buyer
Requisition ID: 1905724695W
"Caring for the world... one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and well-being of people around the world.
Based on our site in Hägendorf we are looking for a highly committed:
PLANNER / BUYER
Do you have what it takes to be an efficient planner? The Raw Materials Planner has “apply” level production planning functional skills per the Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain (JJSC) competency model. This role looks after the procurement of raw and packaging materials by converting the output of the production plan into daily/weekly material requirements.
He/she will ensure the availability of the right quantity of components to the production lines when needed; communicates the plan to suppliers within the agreed lead times. The Raw Material Planner’s output optimizes the flow of materials, while considering the site’s warehouse capacity and inventory targets. As well as the responsibility for eliminating potential disruptions in the storage area and for minimizing storage cost and potential excess and obsolescence.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all material delivery schedules are communicated to the suppliers on time in order to meet plan requirements (confirm P.Os.).
- Liaising with the suppliers to clarify potential plan constraints and interfaces between supplier and the key internal partners until issues are solved.
- In partnership with Source, tracking and reporting site level supplier service performance, communicating the information to the relevant parties.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions due to material challenges.
- Working with QA and warehouse staff regarding rejected/defective materials, making the necessary physical arrangements with the supplier to ensure a prompt return of goods or disposal.
- Managing potential abrupt deviations to the plan; assesses the feasibility of the changes with suppliers, rapidly highlighting to the affected internal stakeholders when changes are not possible.
- Liaising with warehouse staff to understand and adhere to space constraints to handle inventory levels within agreed targets.
- You are responsible for delivering the Rough Cut Capacity Planning (RCCP)/S&OP processes for material suppliers.
- Effectively partnering with all internal and external business partners.
- You will constantly look for continuous improvements of the process supported.
- Leading material phase in phase out processes.
- You have a 4-year university bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- a Supply chain certification (APICS/ IBF) desirable
- you have 2 to 4 years of related experience
- Experience with ERP & advanced planning systems
- Production planning or manufacturing experience in a medical, pharmaceutical or consumer industry
- Familiarity with relevant legislation (e.g. GMP, ISO requirements) is desirable
- You are native German, with a fluency in English.
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization with excellent working conditions then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.)
Please click on DePuy Synthes and Johnson & Johnson if you would like to learn more about our business and check our new career channel on YouTube www.youtube.com/user/CareersAtJNJ to understand our working culture!
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Synthes Produktions GmbH (7117)