Johnson & Johnson Careers
Medical Advisor Hematology
Requisition ID: 1905724679W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
MEDICAL ADVISOR HEMATOLOGY
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Contract: Fixed term contract (2 years)
To maximize company product value through high scientific quality communication with Leading Specialists / Key Opinion Leaders on a peer-to-peer basis. Through activities in line with the Medical Affairs Plan, the Medical Advisor is jointly responsible for the realization of short-term and long-term company goals.
To be a therapeutic area scientific expert, responsible for discussing our products, patients’ treatment trends and studies in the therapeutic areas in which we are involved, on a peer-to-peer basis with defined audience of Leading Specialists (Physicians, Pharmacists, Hospital Managers, Board Members of Scientific Societies, and other stakeholders) and to be considered a trusted scientific counterpart.
- To keep abreast of the medical and scientific knowledge
- Continuously update their knowledge of products, patient’s treatment trends and clinical activities and studies conducted within the therapeutic area in their region.
- Development and maintenance of a contact network with Leading Specialists / Key Opinion Leader.
- Understands their needs, key value drivers, practical treatment patterns and scientific activities within therapeutic area.
- Communicates value of company products, including formulary discussions.
- Represents the company within therapeutic area professional associations in cooperation with MAF Manager / Medical Director.
- Proactive and reactive communication of medical scientific data to Leading Specialists and broader external health-care related audiences:
- Communicates directly and proactively scientific information on our products within the approved label.
- Communicates non-promotional general information about our company, including description of research and development programs.
- Responds to unsolicited scientific queries of customers for approved products and products/indications in development, based on Medical Affairs and Medical Information documents/procedures.
- iConnect activities:
- Schedule the activity for the upcoming week
- Respect the schedule of planned visits to the customer
- Responsible for updating the necessary required information for all customers within the portfolio
- Organization and participation in Medical Education activities:
- Identify/support/educate speakers.
- Build Medical Education programs with scientific third party in line with MAF plans and company strategy.
- Responsible of identifying, development and execution of Local/Regional Medical education activities based on the local/regional needs, in line with company strategy.
- Delivering scientific presentations to KOL’s and other physicians.
- Attend and present scientific content at medical meetings and congresses.
- Involved in developing and responsible of implementation of special medical projects, as decided in the CVT.
- Organization and participation in Advisory Boards in cooperation with MAF Manager / Medical Director.
- Provision of scientific support to company Sales Representatives
- Provides medical and product training and scientific support (when appropriate) to Sales Representatives in coordination with MAF Manager / Business Unit Manager.
- Acts as a reference point to Sales Representatives for any scientific query, in line with the Medical Information procedures.
- Support Medical Affairs study execution
- Supports the set up and follow up of registries and other non-interventional Medical Affairs studies.
- Proposes investigators and sites for interventional and non-interventional Medical Affairs studies.
- Participates in investigator meetings preparation, recruitment follow-up and study result presentation.
- Receives investigator proposals for IIS and ensure they are discussed within the Medical Affairs department for decision.
- Through scientific interactions, gain valuable insight into treatment patterns, and scientific activities in the therapeutic area and provide input to the CVT
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- Scientific degree: Medical Doctor
- Medical doctor professional background would be the best
- Pharmaceutical industry background would be an advantage
- High scientific knowledge in the designated therapeutic area and product/products
- High knowledge of the therapeutic area, strength in research and interpretation of medical data
- Relevant work experience, scientific acumen and communication skills to allow peer-to-peer relationship with Leading Specialists
- Highly customer focused with an awareness of the importance of business results
- Innovative with the ability to coordinate and drive a complex and changing environment
- Awareness of, and adherence to, Johnson & Johnson Credo values and International Health Care Business Integrity Guide
- Continuous willingness to learn in therapeutic area, increase knowledge with most updated medical information
- Learning agility and flexibility among therapeutics area
- The role is field-based, as involves extensive customer interactions (on field activities 70% of time, travelling across whole Romania)
- Native Romanian, fluent English
- Driving license – category B
In return, we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
JOHNSON & JOHNSON ROMANIA S.R.L. (7159)