Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Product Manager
Requisition ID: 1905724566W
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSON's, CLEAN & CLEAR, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERINE, BAND-AID , and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.
Major Duties and Responsibilities of the role:
• Develops, leads, and ensures execution of business plans to meet future needs and expectations, complied with HCC and well manage P&L
• Responsibilities include development of short-term tactical sales and Brand/Product Management marketing plans and contributes to longer-term tactical plans.
• Ensures brand integrity by leading efforts across multiple functions, channels and regional/international regions to protect our brands from any attack and/or activities which may harm our patients and business partners.
• Implements tactical plan by providing appropriate promotional materials.
• Works across all elements of the marketing mix and uses appropriate channels of communication. Monitors and control budget to access promotional effectiveness.
• Works productively with external stakeholders and cross functional groups within the organization.
• Ensures completion of market analysis and monitors competitive activity.
• Develops new concepts and products; portfolio management and prioritization of new opportunities through financial modeling and gap analysis.
• Builds strong network with key opinion leaders and monitors industry developments impacting business.
• Develops innovative marketing programs based on brand/product strategies
• strong competency in building KOLs invocates for brand,
• good communication, presentation skill, shaping market, patients/ customers insights
• Excellent collaboration skills with sales team and X- functional teams
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City-
Janssen-Cilag Ltd (7335)