Johnson & Johnson 职业机会
Senior Pricing Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905724565W
Summary of Role:
· As core member of pricing team to enforce effective Pricing governance, the candidate will play an important role in managing all Pricing related data and record to ensure effective governance is in place;To be a successful candidate, you are an experienced finance professional with good business knowledge and interactive experience with different business function;
· Support multiple BU in Pricing related initiatives such as new rebate policy, product price compensation policy, new product pricing and other product price change and own the Pricing module of SAP;
· Performs customer and contract profitability analysis and assists in pricing decisions with pricing manager and BU partners;
· Own quarterly promotion effectiveness analysis, provide quarterly promotion performance tracking and key highlights for management visibility;
· SAP System Report Review, prepare price override report and get approval by W+7, prepare pricing edit report, and complete review process by C+15;
· Provide data support and analysis for annual price review.
· Own pricing data maintenance for SIMS system, QV for DT margin analysis etc.;Perform ad hoc financial analysis/evaluations to support management decisions.
Qualifications, Experience and Characteristics Required:
· A self-motivated individual with strong overall business acumen;
· Minimum 2 years' working experience in pricing or financial FP&A role;
· Solid understanding and experiences in system application such as SAP, Cognos TM1;
· Good technical skills of big distributor Pricing data processing in excel and major database tools such as SQL server/Access etc;
· Strong interpersonal skills to work in a matrix organization;Strong work ethics and integrity; Good English and Chinese in both writing and speaking.