"Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers"
Ethicon Endo-Surgery develops and markets advanced medical devices for minimally invasive and open surgical procedures, focusing on procedure-enabling devices for the interventional diagnosis and treatment of conditions in general and bariatric surgery, as well as gastrointestinal health, gynecology and surgical oncology. More information can be found at the new company website www.ethiconendosurgery.com.
Searching the best talent for: BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER
General Job Description:
To guide all operations in a production area of the plant to achieve volume, quality and cost standards
Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
• **Identifies Business Unit needs and coordinates the development of support systems, i.e. Documentation, Q.A Systems, ERP.
• Responsible to ensure sufficient manufacturing capacity to prevent customer service interruptions
• **Forms alliances with Planning and Commercial to provide improved products and response to customer requirements.
• Responsible for management of operations to ensure achievements of COGs initiatives
• Responsible for development of budget and capital expense forecast to support business needs and provides variance analysis and corrective actions
• Enforce safety policies and procedures
• Compliance with all ISO 14001 responsibilities.
• **Ensures compliance with Environmental Health Safety (EHS) responsibilities
• Follow J&J and EES Records Management Policies for Convenience Information, Records Retention Schedules, Training and Education, Document Hold Notices, Records Cleanout, Inactive Records and Information Management, Vital Records and third party vendor if applicable.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
• Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
• For those who supervise or manage a staff, responsible for ensuring that subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition, if applicable
• Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
• Performs other duties assigned as needed
Reporting to: PLANT MANAGER Calificaciones
EDUACATION, REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES and AFFILIATIONS.
• Bilingual: English/ Spanish preferred
• GMP/ ISO knowledge preferred
• Knowledge of financial variance analysis and customer focused decision making
• Knowledge of Production Attainment in relation to product delivery on demand, appropriate capacity management and operational flexibility, inventory management
• Knowledge of Quality Systems in relation to compliance with all regulatory and ISO requirements
• Knowledge of Finance in relation to budgeting, attainment of financial results, cost improvement program
• Knowledge of general operations in relation to systems, policy, safety, environmental, ergonomics, technology management, associate relations, project management
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Data Management
• Leadership skills
• University/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
• Generally requires (8-10) years related experience
Global Leadership Profile Competencies
Integrity and Credo-based Actions ~ lives Credo values; builds trust; tells the truth; initiates transparency into problems; demonstrates genuine caring for people
Collaboration and Teaming ~ puts interests of enterprise above own; works well across functions and groups; builds teams effectively; inspires follower ship; instills a global mindset
Results and Performance Driven ~ assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions; willing to make tough calls; consistently delivers results that meet or exceed expectations; demonstrates a track record of people development; champions diversity; net exporter of successful talent.
Sense of Urgency ~ proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities; works to reduce "cycle" time; takes action when needed
EES, SA DE CV
Apply until : March 08, 2019
E.E.S., S.A. de C.V. Mexico (8283)Área