Johnson & Johnson Careers
IDMP Data Technology Lead
Requisition ID: 1905724242W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career
We are looking for an IDMP Data Technology Lead working in either our Maidenhead UK, Washington US, Warsaw PL, or Zug Switzerland sites to lead the collaborate with our IT teams to deliver the IDMP project.
•You will be accountable for identifying technology requirements to coordinate with IT teams in the implementation of IT tools related to IDMP in the context of the wider IDMP programme and strategy for J&J Consumer sector.
•You will find opportunities and proposals to increase connectivity and interface between various data repositories and systems to support IDMP data gathering and transformation to support overall data management plan.
•You will develop technical work instructions for data management with IT leads and multi-functional team.
•Relationship management between key partners and programme workstream groups.
•Project execution of technical systems and new processes supporting programme readiness, working with J&J IT.
Roles & Responsibilities
•Crafting and develop IDMP software applications and organise data services in conjunction with IT leads and multi-functional teams. Define success criteria and key needs.
•Working with IT, defining, planing and coordinating 3rd party IDMP software, integration and implementation.
•Defining and coordinate additional software tool assessment(s) as needed.
•You are a technical expert / advisor for the programme in aspects of data transformation needed for preparation and execution.
•Working with RA, SC and other system leads / experts to define data interface needed to connect specific data systems to the IT platform.
•Determining workflow process for data linkage and workflows for offshore data analyst team.
•Liaising with technical leads from adjacent programmes (RIM, MDM data management, IDMP RA team) to determine data format, coding and linkages needed to connect and transform IDMP related data sources.
•Participating in the multi-functional workstreams as required.
•Coordinating technical systems plans with IT lead(s) and System leads.
•You will have responsibility to ensure workstream tasks are aligned with other multi-functional workstreams and overall IDMP programme.
•Taking part in business process re-engineering to implement IDMP preparation and submission within the organisation.
•Working within broad project guidelines but liaise closely with more senior colleagues to discuss issues and resolve conflicts.
•Producing quality work that meets the expectations of programme lead and key partners.
•Preparing and / or delivering presentations on the subject with the support of senior colleagues.
Does your technology experience include?
- Oracle databases
- Regulatory Information Management platforms (e.g. Liquent/Aris Global/Cunesoft/Veeva)
- Machine Learning/AI application to data management.
Do you have the below Skills and Competencies?
- You have 4-6 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical industry Regulatory and / or Supply Chain Data management / MDM / Regulatory system operational role.
- IT programming skills and familiarity with EU regulatory IT data process and coding (eg XEVMPD)
- Knowledge of machine learning preferred
- Degree level or higher education in software or related engineering or STEM subject with significant systems involvement
- Knowledge of EU regulatory environment and processes for medicinal products.
- Document and records management, content management familiarity / experience desirable.
- You are skilled to an Advanced level in Microsoft excel and / or Access.
- Previous exposure to Regulatory Information management systems and / or ERP systems.
- Project management knowledge
- Strong analytical abilities
- An excellent teammate with sound leadership skills.
- Business insight
- Dedicated and Results Oriented
- Good interpersonal and intercultural communication skills
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Poland-Mazowieckie-Warsaw, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland-Zug-Zug, North America-United States-District of Columbia-Washington
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)