Johnson & Johnson Careers
Key Account Specialist - Actelion (PAH)
Requisition ID: 1905724190W
At Janssen (Actelion), we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen (Actelion) is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Location: East and Middle part of Slovak Republic
Full time unlimited
The Key Account Specialist is charged with sales efforts and proper relationship development with physician targets, pharmacists and administrative leads within appointed institutions and surrounding hospital service areas and stakeholders.
- Achieve sales target in assigned territory by highly ethical and compliant customer-oriented approach
- Increase awareness about orphan disease PAH, help to establish proper process in detection and referring of suspicious patients to prescribing centers
- Promote assigned portfolio of Actelion´s (Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson products) to assigned targets.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of assigned products and competitors (testing on the meetings, feedback from managers and external customers)
- Execute the visits in assigned territory based on cycle strategy (the adherence to Plan of Action in CRM)
- Maximizing market penetration of Actelion’s products and achieving sales objectives by: identifying, stratifying and targeting Actelion’s customers
- Assess needs of target physicians and other HCP stakeholders and update them on regularly basis
- Address needs with responsive approach, targeted skills, and appropriate resources.
- Analyze and use available reports and information to understand impact of past customer interactions, suggest new ways of communication to improve interactions with customers.
- Co-develop and execute territory business plans
- To get deep understanding and insight of the main principles of customer’s Health Care related budget, and products reimbursement principles. To get knowledge of the basic Health-Economic terminology and to monitor the up to date Health-Economic territorial trends in alignment with and under the supervision of the Market Access department.
- Build lasting proper relationships with HCPs and KOLs.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of target physicians and other related and assigned stakeholders, understand the importance of market segmentation and maintain the CRM application up to date.
- Maintain relationships throughout institutions within his/her territory
- Manage all business dynamics within target accounts aligned to promotional areas.
- Coordinate efforts with territory partners (other functions) in a team environment. Assess account needs and bring relevant cross-functional skills into the plan as appropriate
- Create trustworthy and collaborative working environment internally and externally with the main objective to strengthen Janssen position as a company with high reputation and credibility
- Use appropriate and compliant relationship skills to gain access to physicians and Institution’s in difficult situations
- Assess accounts and bring relevant cross functional skills/teams for solutions and business growth
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- Previous minimum 2 years’ experience in a hospital sales role in pharmaceutical industry with proven record of successful sales, Key account management process proven capabilities: analyze, plan, prepare, implement, follow-up
- High level of selling skills and regional management
- Business oriented person with excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- High level of ethical standards in business
- Team player – proven ability to work effectively as part of a multi-functional team
- Experience from cardiology / pulmonology field is an advantage
- Fluent Czech/Slovak language
- Multi task approach
- Positive attitude, personal accountability
- Willing to learn/improve
- Courage to take action/responsibility for solutions/results
- English language on communicative level
- Driving license - active driver
In return, we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- Company car
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Other employee benefits
We offer attractive conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our company. For this position we are offering an annual gross salary starting at 19 550 EUR (excl. variable component). Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.
Actelion Pharmaceuticals SK s.r.o. (7082)