Johnson & Johnson Careers
Quality Systems Group Lead (m/f/d)
Requisition ID: 1905724093W
Johnson & Johnson is the world´s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services. The values that guide our decision making are motivated by a culture of caring: Caring for the world, one person at a time… inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. The company is operating in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and consumer health care products in more than 250 companies around the world.
Ethicon US, LLC, a division of Johnson & Johnson, is a trusted world-wide leader in surgical care. We offer a broad range of products, platforms and technologies-including sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars, and hemostats devices-that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures.
To lead our Quality Systems’ activities we are now looking for an experienced Quality Systems Group Lead (m/w/d) for our site in Norderstedt (Germany).
- Lead the Document Management process at the Norderstedt Site
- Maintain the Document Management Systems as site administrator
- Provide support to the users of the Document Management Systems
- Responsible for the Records Management
- Responsible for the implementation of internal standards and the monitoring of external standards
- Supervise the Document Management Group
- Perform annual performance appraisals for the identified associates
- Train, coach and develop subordinates
- Conduct internal audits of Quality Management Systems
- Support 3rd Party Audits
- Lead and support QS continuous improvement activities (Lean)
- Bachelor Degree in a technical fiel
- ISO Lead Auditor preferred
- Regulatory compliance knowledge
- Experience in the QSR/ISO-regulated medical device operation
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Experience in leading a team or proven track record of leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)