"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
The Quality Source Manager serves as the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices (JJMD) representative for the Strategic Collaborator (SC). You will ensure that appropriate communication channels are established and maintained between JJMD and the SC. You will also oversee site activities with potential impact to JJMD product quality, quality management system, and brand integrity.
As Quality Source Manager, you will be accountable for ensuring that the SC has a clear understanding and ability to execute to the JJMD Quality System and the Quality Agreement requirements. Critically, you partner with the respective SC site management team for their sphere of influence to develop and support initiatives and responses to internal quality issues.
You will also partner with SC assessing their Quality System through input to Management Review and Joint Quality Reviews at the SC and JJMD levels. Further, you will have the necessary independence, authority and responsibility to communicate quality problems according to the J&J escalation standard and Quality Agreement. This role is a key member of the JJMD Supply Chain team as well a key partner to the SC Supply Chain network.
- Oversee execution of the Quality Agreements and Transitional Service Agreements (TSA) between SC and JJMD.
- Oversee Lot Release Certification and Monitoring Program for JJMD products, as well as JJMD Quality Engineering activities as defined by the Quality Agreement.
- Supervise site JJMD quality organization, including salary and wage associates.
- Collaborate with SC on escalation decisions as per Quality Agreement.
- External audit support for JJMD products and/or quality systems.
- Reviews site monthly dashboard and establishes (with SC) improvement plans to address below target metrics and negative trends.
- Support Joint Quality Review process and SC/JJMD Product Focus Teams.
- Provides input into the site Quality Plan & yearly Quality Objectives.
- Provide SC with guidance and connection to JJMD organization towards the resolution of issues and/or improvements related to JJMD Products.
- University/Bachelor Degree or Equivalent and (5+) years of related experience in areas such as Quality Operations, Compliance, Quality Systems, Quality Management, Design Quality, etc.
- Three (3+) years of supervisory experience and Quality Management experience within J&J is preferred
- Stakeholder management, Leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relation skills
- Regulatory compliance knowledge and skills and advanced Quality Systems knowledge
- Interpretation and application of QSR, ISO Standards and other relevant global regulations
- Product knowledge and technical Writing skills required
- Advanced Project Management skills and Coaching skills
- Business fluent in German and English
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.Primärer Standort
Synthes Umkirch (7127)Funktion
Quality AssuranceRequisition ID