Johnson & Johnson Careers
Therapeutic Area Lead / Marketing Manager Hip & Knee
Requisition ID: 1905724046W
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices (DePuy Synthes) is looking for a Marketing Manager Hip & Knee that will lead the marketing activities for our Global Hip and Knee portfolio.
Executive summary of the role:
You are the architect, leader and coordinator of the overall strategy for the therapeutic area, responsible also for the implementation and execution of this strategy.
You will drive market share gain and market expansion and shape the market to obtain profitable growth in line with business planning and targeting.
You are leading a cross functional team that consist of sales, marketing, HE&R, Medical Education, Account Management, Customer Solutions, Pricing, etc.
Main areas of responsibility:
• Map out the therapeutic area and disseminate all relevant data: reimbursement, therapeutic area potential, procedure numbers, technology penetration, pricing, hospital capacity, patient pathway, clinical evidence by product range
• Succeed in the implementation of New Product launches supported by a structured roll out plan involving a professional education and marketing activities
• Establish and share competitive product and market insights and build the product strategy accordingly
• Understand, in depth, the needs of all the different stakeholders in the therapeutic area.
• Drive a high performing cross-functional team by inspiring and involving all members and be very clear on the objectives and expectations.
• Ensure top of the class sales & marketing capabilities including sales force education that matches the changing environment.
• Enforce collaboration with the EMEA team
Business environment & context:
• From product management to creating value for clinical and non-clinical stakeholders in a therapeutic area within Health Care Compliance standards.
• Price pressure and tender environment demand a value driven approach.
• New and different decision makers and influencers.
• Added value drives the decision-making process of a multiple stakeholder team in our accounts.
• Being able to think strategically and show strong operational capabilities at the same time
• Previous marketing and sales experience for 7 years, ideally in medical industry
• Proven ability to manage complexity & thrives in uncertain/ambiguous circumstances
• Ability to connect and effectively collaborate across a diverse group of business stakeholders in a matrix environment
• Strong passion and track record for innovation & will to make things happen & deliver
• Strong communication & influencing skills
• Driven by results performance & excellence in the job
• Demonstrated business success in delivering growth and gaining share
• Ability to build respect and trust with customers, employees and internal stakeholders
• Integrity and Credo-based leadership
• Self- awareness and adaptability
• Skilled in Excel and Power Point
• Fluent in English
• Master’s degree or equivalent
• Knowledge of the current healthcare landscape and market environment where a value approach is a key driver
• Knowledge of DePuy Synthes Hip and Knee portfolio
• Proven track
• Experience working for a mid-size or multinational company
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)