Johnson & Johnson Careers
Total Rewards to Pay Specialist
Requisition ID: 1905723959W
The Administration Specialist is responsible for the execution of assigned task to support employees, managers and other human resource teams in the Regional Service Center. This role performs applicable Administration activities for the region and countries which includes but are not limited to: employee data changes, mass updates, business structure updates, data quality audits and reviews ; year-end and year round compensation processing and communications; coordination of separation procedures including separation packet creation, arranging exit surveys, final paycheck request and other off-boarding activities; leave of absence request processing, monitoring time off, return to work processing; benefits enrollment support, invoice processing, and researching policy inquiries as required. This role demonstrates customer service orientation and knowledge of Human Resource processes and related systems to perform responsibilities, operating as a liaison with employees, the contact & Administration service center teams, and external vendor as applicable.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Work to meet expected service levels and business performance goals by performing day-to-day delivery of Administration services in scope.
- Access enabling technology to complete client inquiries and transactions.
- Fully document all cases in case management application as required.
- Escalate complex transactions to Tier 2 for resolution or contact with third party vendors as appropriate.
- Take ownership of all Administration assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries and make sure that they are resolved / completed efficiently and with a superior level of quality.
- Assist and encourage users / customers to make effective use of self-service options, systems, products, services, etc. in order to drive rapid resolution and empower customers; educate and inform customers of the full range of Global Services, HR available to them.
- Attend to and process customer inquiries and request by applying Administration standard operating procedures and utilizing problem solving skills for resolution.
- Respond to documentation of requests and inquiries / inquiries from customers (prioritizing as appropriate) and execute on the key tasks and activities within Administration in accordance with defined procedures and guidelines. Investigate issue areas and determine methods of mitigation in order to resolve problems within acceptable timeframes, routing or escalating inquiries as appropriate in order to uphold effective and timely resolution while maintaining confidentiality with sensitive employee data.
- Develop understanding of Global Services operations and the J&J organization.
- Identify Administration areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes/improvement programs with the Regional Administration Team Lead.
- Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant working experiences with issue resolution for knowledge database future reference.
- Communicate and interact effectively with customers and team members; develop credibility and trusted mutually respected relationships with customers, supervisors, and team members.
- Interact and interface with customers, vendors, service providers, and other third parties as applicable in relation to the activities and dependencies of the role.
- Perform special projects and related duties as assigned.
- Work in collaboration with other Administration team members to execute tasks and fulfill key deliverables, seeking input and assistance as needed.
- Establish and maintain a confidential and sensitive work environment, focusing on customer service by handling all customer requests in a professional manner.
- Participates in scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve performance, process acumen and gain additional knowledge on Administration processes.
- Demonstrates customer orientation and excellent customer service skills
- 2-4 years of relevant HR experience
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; manages internal communications and external/client communications with detailed support and assistance
- Demonstrated understanding how work and local activities integrate with other HR functional work and in alignment with HR standards.
- Discretion, professionalism, confidentiality and judgment
- Excellent telephone manner with clear, concise and professional communication skills
- Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the clients’ needs and situation
- Will be trusted to secure and maintain confidential information
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Computer literate with knowledge of common office productivity software and the ability to learn customer service software applications ( e.g., MS Office, email, fax, Internet Explorer)
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, self-directed team-based environment
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Ability to perform administrative activities
- Experience partnering internally and externally to address people-related challenges
- Uses a collaborative and employee and customer-focused mindset
- Understand short-term and long-term implications of decisions and actions
- Basic understanding of business, financial and organizational factors in relation to HR activities
- Experience with tools to report data, track and analyze trends
- Deliver exceptional service through tools and processes; experience suggesting areas for improvement on to support continuous improvement efforts
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ