Johnson & Johnson Careers
CNC Programmer - 5 axis milling M/F
Requisition ID: 1905723945W
JOB OVERVIEW :
Define machining strategy
and cutting tool, create CNC program, test program on the machine, to realise
prototype or product validation. You are an expert within 5 axis milling
technology, your skills will be used by the company to create, improve and fix machining
processes in our CNC workshop.
- Define machining rooting
- Define cutting tool
- Realise CNC program
- Setup and test own CNC program on machine-tool.
- Supply and deploy machining improvement idea.
- Participate on new machine technology debate, specification definition and equipment installation.
- Document setup and instruction for production.
- Collaborate with quality department and comply with DePuy quality system.
- Support Engineer within their manufacturing activities
- Support production during machine setup
- Train and coach production machining team.
- Mechanical or machinist school training minimum.
- Proven skill in positioned 5 axis milling technologies, experience with willemin macodel or Mazak integrex is a bonus.
- Knowledge of medical industry is a bonus.
- Good capacity to involve in machining project.
- Autonomy capacity is required.
- Rigorous and open minded spirit required.
- Good skill in problem solving situation.
- Team spirit, you like to work in a project team organization.
- Good knowledge of ISO programing, knowledge of macro user FANUC is a bonus.
- Ease with IT tools, knowledge of CAM system is required, NX or GIBBSCAM.
Medos Sarl (8575)