Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Finance Auditor
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1905723894W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Senior Finance Auditor
Full time, permanent contract
We believe everything we do is to provide guidance and insights, so that together we achieve with confidence. With this Vision in mind, Johnson & Johnson Corporate Internal Audit (CIA) is recruiting for a Senior Finance Auditor position in the EMEA region, to be based in Prague, Czech Republic.
As part of the base responsibilities, the Senior Finance Auditor is responsible for the execution of the annual audit plan by leading / participating in various reviews (including Internal Control, Continuous Control, Pre-implementation and other types of audits) at J&J affiliates.
The Senior Finance Auditor may serve as the Team Coordinator (Lead) on audits. They liaise with affiliate management through all phases of the audit, identify recommendations from the audit review, help mentor and oversee Audit staff (as needed), and communicate audit findings and recommendations. The Senior Finance Auditor position is required to interact with all levels of management (senior and junior) at the affiliate. They are expected to possess both written (formal reports, ad hoc emails) and verbal communication skills necessary to convey complex or routine audit and control processes, findings and recommendations to all levels of management.
The Senior Finance Auditor position is required to communicate with Internal Audit management team and staff, and actively participate in various department activities, such as trainings, ancillary projects, and department strategy. The position may also be responsible for participating and/or leading some of the regional department activities, projects and initiatives (e.g. Credo efforts, technical teams, etc.). The position requires travel as needed up to 20%.
Responsibilities for this role will include, but not be limited to, the following areas:
- Execute department audit plan in alignment with the short-term and long-term strategy
- Perform audit planning considering the control risk, audit scope and objectives and time parameters established.
- Assist the Team Coordinator (TC) or Lead the team as the TC in the preparation of the audit.
- Activities include reviewing previous audit reports and work papers, company files, technical research sources, financial reports and audit approaches to ensure a thorough familiarity with the audit areas assigned and determine the audit approach to be used.
- Meet with department and/or Company management responsible for the area under review to discuss the audit scope and coordination requirements.
- Conduct the audit via interviews and paper trail investigations as required, including the completion of work papers and the summarization of findings and observation in accordance with Department standards and model audit program steps.
- Review recommendations with the audit manager and internal customers throughout the audit.
- Participate in formal interim and final meetings to discuss and finalize findings and recommendations.
- Partner with IT, Finance, and Audit Service Group within the department, as needed, to ensure successful and harmonized implementation of audit’s strategies and processes across the organization.
- Participate in project teams established to achieve Department goals and objectives aimed at improving audit operations and customer service, including delivering trainings and presentations as needed, to the department and the affiliates.
- Support implementation of initiatives, processes, or infrastructures around Internal Audit continuous improvement efforts.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Protect and Grow the Business, while Upholding a Culture of Integrity: Create impact by navigating risks, focusing on identifying root causes of issues, collaborating with business partners and delivering on various types of reviews (ICRs, CCR, Pre-Implementation, Contract, Investigation, SOX), in accordance with the Department Strategy.
- Stay Ahead of the Curve: Innovate and transform with agility, challenging status quo and identifying new business risks. Assist in the development and implementation of current year and future audit strategies to support new and ongoing CIA’s Why Story and transformation efforts.
- Cultivate a High-Performing Team: Assist with training, mentoring and striving to retain the top talent for J&J. Lead Internal Audit staff (mentoring, assisting with assessing performance, developing interns and/or FLDPs as needed, etc.), while motivating staff, fostering culture of accountability and open communication.
- Candidate must have strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and analytical skills, and demonstrate intellectual curiosity.
- Position requires knowledge of all common office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) along with the ability to master Internal Audit specific applications (currently MetricStream and Pentana).
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) is required in Accounting, Finance or other business discipline.
- An advanced degree (MBA or MS) is preferred.
- Professional certification (e.g. CPA, CIA, CMA. CISA, CFE) is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional working experience in Accounting, Finance and/or Auditing is required.
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley is preferred.
- Hands on audit experience is preferred.
- Fluency in multiple languages is preferred.
- Experience in the assessment of internal controls and communicating findings / recommendations to others clearly and accurately in non-technical terms (both written and verbal communication) is required.
- Must possess the ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization.
- The ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- Willingness to travel internationally up to 25% annually is required.
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Company gym, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)