Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Business Excellence Manager (m/f/d)
Requisition ID: 1905723741W
Johnson & Johnson is the world´s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services. The values that guide our decision making are motivated by a culture of caring: Caring for the world, one person at a time… inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. The company is operating in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and consumer health care products in more than 250 companies around the world.
This position is based in Norderstedt, Germany.
This position will provide strategic direction to the organization in the implementation of Business Excellence techniques and Lean Manufacturing tools by guiding to the Green Belts and Black Belts in problem identification, root cause analysis and problem resolution. The job holder will apart from that coach complex or novel assignments requiring breakthrough results.
Responsibilities of the job holder may include, but are not limited to:
• Leading, coordinating and facilitating the implementation of Business Excellence and Lean Manufacturing efforts.
• Providing leadership and direction to cross-functional teams empowered to execute the JJPS (Johnson & Johnson Production System).
• Managing and overseeing the Business Excellence projects across the organization.
• Administering the CIP portfolio of the plant, maintaining the green and black belts accountable for their projects.
• Overseeing all aspects of the lean manufacturing initiatives including set-up reduction, workplace organization, standardized work, process/work flow improvements, visual management and cellular production processes.
• Keeping tracking and reporting the Business Excellence and Lean improvements within the organization.
• Coaching green and black belts understanding the business impact of his/her technical actions.
• Leading the application of intensive and diversified knowledge of Six Sigma/DMAI2C principles and practices in broad areas of assignments.
• Monitoring and reviewing critical to quality measures and presenting them to the plant staff team.
• Chartering and scoping high impact projects.
• Ensuring compliance to the Quality Policy in all activities.
• Five to ten years of applicable experience in a process improvement environment.
• Bachelor of Science in mechanical, industrial or electrical engineering. Master’s Degree is desirable.
• Demonstrated project management and influencing skills
• Strong leadership skills and strategic mind-set
• Knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean, and Regulatory requirements
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Advance computer skills and use of software application(s)
• Ability to work in a controlled manufacturing environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)