Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Medical Devices] Sr. Clinical Research Specialist, Medical Affairs
Requisition ID: 1905723652W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive
and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion
people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in
consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have
the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
- 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨메디칼(Medical Devices)
- 포지션: Sr. Clinical Research Specialist, Medical Affairs
- 근무지: 서울시 용산구
- 근무형태: 정규직(Regular)
- Responsible for assessment and analysis of Clinical Trial proposals for IIS/CIS(SIT)
- Responsible for Clinical Trial execution; feasibility assessment, IRB submission
- Manages budget, contract negotiation and oversight of vendor activities.
- Maintains collaborative working relationship between APAC medical affairs/clinical research team for global projects
- Manages Medical Information Request Implementation
- Collaborates with Taiwan & Hongkong partners to plan and execute medical affairs activities
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders (HEMA, BQ/RA, GA, etc.) for clinical support with evidence
- Collaborates with Marketing team for Nursing specialty development and execution
- Supporting in assessing Surgical innovation and all 3 franchises – ETHICON, DPS, CSS
- Ensures accuracy, validity and completeness of data collected at Clinical Trial sites
- Contributes to clinical trial strategy and contingency planning and implementation in partnership with other functional area including NPI projects
- Provides mentoring to Junior staffs in medical affairs
- A minimum of a BA or BS degree in Life Sciences, Nursing or related scientific field (or equivalent experience) is required.
- Minimum 3 years of clinical trial management experience with site monitoring is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of GCP, company SOPs, local laws and regulations, assigned protocols and associated protocol specific procedures including monitoring guidelines
- Strong IT skills in appropriate software and company systems
- Proficient in speaking and writing the country language and English
- Flexible mindset and ability to work at a fast paced within small exploratory international study teams in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to work on multiple trial in parallel in different disease areas
www.careers.jnj.com -> Requisition number 1905723652W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서&자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Korea Facebook:
- J&J Korea Linkedin:
“좋아요” & “팔로우” - 존슨앤드존슨 오픈 포지션 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 페이지 통해 만나 보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)
Clinical Research non-MD