Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR Leader MD SC
Requisition ID: 1905723514W
The HR Leader will actively support business leaders in Medical Devices Supply Chain to drive the talent, organization and capabilities agenda to achieve business results. This will be achieved through Business Partnering, Talent Management, Coaching, Organizational Design, Change Management, Strategic Workforce Planning. The HR Leader – MD SC will lead all HR & people activities from an end-to-end perspective for the business groups he/she will support.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Deploy HR strategy in partnership with local Business leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives in the following areas: organizational design, talent management, succession planning, career management, performance management, and workforce planning
- Partner with HR specialist groups to design and execute the strategy around Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations and Compensation & Benefits
- Drive a strong culture through application of organizational development interventions, coaching and business partnership with leadership
- Partner with key HR & business leaders to support and define the cultural, engagement and change initiatives and implementation plans
- Work directly with client groups to identify key capabilities aligned with business goals, conduct gap analysis, and develop and implement buy/build strategies
- Provide ongoing and targeted coaching support to leaders, primarily at the Manager & Director
- Support and lead key HR projects and deliverables as defined by the business & HR strategy at a local, regional and global level.
- Partners with line leaders to grow diverse leadership, talent, and technical capability pipeline.
- Use analytics tools to derive insights that inform talent and HR strategies in support of local, sector, regional and/or enterprise business goals.
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in Business Administration or other related field. A post graduate degree in Business or HR will be an asset.
- Have 5-10 years professional experience in HR roles.
- Excellent skills in PC & digital tools and applications.
- Ability to operate in a dynamic, complex and matrixed environment.
- Strong interpersonal, partnering and communication skills
- Ability to operate on both the strategic and the operational level.
- Fluency in Italian and English, including
verbal and written skills, is required. German will be considered an
The location of the role is Mezzovico, canton of Ticino, but the incumbent of the role will support also groups located outside of Mezzovico. The role will require some travel for business purposes within Switzerland.
Synthes Produktions GmbH (7117)