Johnson & Johnson Careers
Health Economics Specialist, Baltics
Requisition ID: 1905723467W
Location: Tallin, Estonia
In order to support patient access to the products of Janssen Pharmaceuticals and secure best possible treatment for patients:
- Develop economical real world evidence of Janssen products to support the health economics argumentations, market access and reimbursement.
- To develop tools and materials which support market access, for example cost-effectiveness and budget impact models, health economic studies, presentations and publications.
To create and implement relevant pricing strategies for focus brands in order to ensure market access and a sound profit
- Develop and execute optimal market access strategy for focus brands, in alignment with the overall brand strategy and market need, in collaboration with cross functional teams (EA/MA managers, Medica managers, Brand Leads).
- Develop strong and differentiated value stories for focus brands, tailored to country specific needs, in collaboration with cross functional teams (EA/MA managers, Medical Managers, Brand Leads).
- Support preparation of Price & Reimbursement submissions, including supporting health economic materials, to ensure early market access within the target price and with the best reimbursement conditions.
- Develop tools and materials which support market access, for example cost-effectiveness and budget impact models, health economic studies, presentations and publications.
- Gather local market data on treatment, epidemiology, health outcomes, cost data and other data supporting market access, market maintenance and product differentiation.
- Liaise with Medical Affairs and EMEA for Health Economic studies and real-world evidence generation to support market access.
- Engage with external stakeholders to present and/or support development of value documentation for focus brands.
Key Role Activities: HOW?
- Be an expert of health economics and developing value adding economical models supporting patient access.
- Collaborate with the Market Access & External Affairs Managers, Brand Leads, Medical colleagues, other HE specialists, Pricing & Tender specialist for alignment of plans.
- Be active member of the assigned CVT by:
- implementing the integrated action plans on local level
- identifying different options/value making projects, and proposing them to the CVT
- informing the local EA/MA Managers and collaborating with them
- Be innovative and find new ways of doing business to reach patient access to Janssen pharmaceuticals and services.
- Being a value partner at all strategic levels in the specific therapeutic areas
- Share best practices within the Baltic Market Access and External Affairs team
- Support the Market Access / External Affairs Baltic Lead with expertise with HE aspects.
- Support country EA/MA managers in external meetings with HE aspects.
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- Higher education in Economics / Health Economics or a degree in Medical Science / Social Sciences / Pharmaceuticals (or background of business analyst)
- Work experience within pharmaceutical market access and Health Economics is an advantage
- Excellence in project management
- Experience in gathering data and info from different sources and combining it
- A pronounced interest in Pharmaceutical business, health economics and market access
- Team Player with the ability to work under own initiative
- Analytical and with structured and organized working style
- Strongly performance-oriented with a passion for delivering quality
- Open mindset
- Self-starting and proactive
- Ability To work and take leadership in cross-functional teams
- Proficient in English, local language reguired
- Knowledge about HC systems, pricing & reimbursement mechanisms
- Independent. Collaborative. Analytical. Solution oriented.
In return, we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Lithuania-Vilnius, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Latvia-Rigas-Riga
JANSSEN-CILAG POLSKA SP. Z O.O. (8414)
Health Economics Mkt