Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Business Analyst Manufacturing for the Future
Requisition ID: 1905723444W
Title: Technology Leadership Development Program
Pay Band: 23
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 128,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The Information Technology Leadership Development Program (ITLDP) is a challenging two-year rotational program designed for college graduates with a real passion for a career in technology. Our program provides opportunities in roles such as project manager, business analyst and business technology in areas such as advanced business analytics, software engineering, digital marketing and cyber-security. Rotations exist within the Johnson & Johnson US-based Family of Companies and at Worldwide Headquarters.
While in the program, you should aspire to take on responsibilities, challenges and rewards as demonstrated by technology leaders. Each employee should desire to challenge the status quo and possess a dedication to go above and beyond to think creatively and implement technical solutions that directly impact the customer, the patient and the community. Lastly, you should exhibit a combination of innate characteristics and learned skills that drive technology leadership in a global healthcare organization.
This is a 24-month program consisting of two rotations within Europe and/or Unites States. You will be provided comprehensive training curriculum including on the job, virtual, and in classroom training. Training topics focus on both job-specific and professional development areas. You will also be assigned mentor to provide support throughout the program. We have active executive management sponsorship and involvement throughout program. During your rotations, you will have the opportunity to participate in and/or lead projects which address real business and customer needs. Lastly you will improve your technical, business and professional skills while working in highly decentralized operating companies or headquarters organizations.
Position Responsibilities (includebut not limited to)
- Perform analytics, design and implementation activities under direct supervision.
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required.
- Documents user acceptance testing and/or may assist unit testers so that definition of done for requirements are satisfied.
- Provide written and verbal communications such as status reports, progress reports and documentation to Information Technology and business partners.
- Identify metrics, build and track dashboards to measure process improvement
- Demonstrate an understanding of business partner needs and manage business partner satisfaction relative to work you're doing.
- Consistently demonstrate knowledge seeking and sharing behaviors in the performance of daily work.
- Works closely with the Program Manager (if applicable) to achieve the project objectives and ensures that the project plan aligns with the overarching program plan.
- Resolves functional and technical problems to deliver on time, spend, and quality to ensure realization of business benefits.
- Ensure that our assets are appropriately identified and valued and are protected by aligning with and implementing all local and worldwide security policies.
- Ensure that security is considered and emphasized in all information technology plans and actions.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better at time of interview and hire, required.
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree attained between June 2018 – June 2019.
- Required to relocate geographically within EMEA region.
- A maximum time of one year from completion of most recent degree to start of Program.
- A maximum time of one full year of full-time work experience (excluding internships, co-ops, and military).
- If you have work experience or Intern/Co-op experience in Information Technology or related field are preferred.
- Proven strong leadership skills, business insight and technical skills.
- Highly effective communicator with exceptional oral, written & presentation skills.
- Thinks innovatively and use current trends to implement technology-based solutions
- Displays outstanding collaboration & teaming skills
- Leads complexity and navigates ambiguity appropriately
- Demonstrates critical and analytical thinking
- Leads teams effectively to deliver objectives
- Operates with agility, adaptability and challenges status quo
- A real passion for and knowledge of leading and new technologies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (8170)