Johnson & Johnson Careers
Legal Director - Oncology/Haematology
Requisition ID: 1905723443W
The Legal Director will report into the Legal Director European Strategic Organisation (ESO) and will provide counsel on a broad array of topics and to a broad array of groups and departments, in particular:
- provide legal support and advice to several Integrated Brand Value Teams (IBVT) in Oncology and Hematology
- anticipate and advise together with the relevant legal colleagues as well on a product portfolio level, as on a product level, in a broad range of legal fields (commercial law and contracts, competition law, corporate law, market access, IP and licensing, privacy, regulatory law, ..) and on a broad range of commercial and strategic matters within the Oncology/Haematology franchise
- counseling and partnering with the business on projects and initiatives developed by regional and functional groups, eg. patient Support Programs, Value Based Healthcare, Real World Evidence and Digital Initiatives
- contract drafting; coordinate TA- related litigation cross region and collaborate with local legal teams and outside counsel as required
- provide regular legal trainings on a broad range of legal and contractual matters
- participate actively in external environment & policy-related work related to the Oncology/Haematology Therapeutic Area
- interact, share knowledge and work effectively in different teams with colleagues from the law department
The position is based in Diegem (Belgium). He/she will be part of a team of approximately 120 J&J lawyers in EMEA. The position may require some travel abroad as and when the occasion demands.
- A Law degree obtained in Europe with excellent results is required; supplementary degree or LLM abroad is considered an asset.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in legal work is required.
- Experience in the healthcare industry (preferably pharmaceutical products), including experience working in a dynamic and challenging international environment, either through an international law firm and/or a legal department of an international corporation is an asset.
Johnson & Johnson NCB (7547)