Johnson & Johnson Careers
[IT]Technology Manager- Big Data Management / Data & Analytics
Requisition ID: 1905723112W
The IT Software Engineering Manager Data & Analytics is responsible for managing all assigned project activities on behalf of the IT Application Services (AS) with primary focus on Japan. IT Manager should have broad knowledge of the data & Analytics space with focused hands on knowledge of data integration, Analytics, data warehouse and Big data ecosystem including cloud based products. In this role, the person will be responsible to provide design, development & project oversight for ensuring that services are delivered per the SOW terms and conditions. The individual will be working closely with the stakeholders in J&J Application Development & Support functions, Resource management, Sourcing, Business unit IT and Vendor teams to ensure that the application services organization delivers the services per the agreed & aligned to expectations.
Additionally, the individual needs to
- Negotiate, track & measure all appropriate service levels for all services provided and ensure compliance to critical processes.
- Define and document operational requirements, goals and objectives to ensure business metrics are met.
- Develop processes and tools to meet/exceed performance metrics.
- Evaluate on-going costs for operational resources & processes and determine new efficiency opportunities
- Ensure the services are consistently improving overall quality, speed of delivery of services and business value to the J&J Operating Companies.
- Have an unrelenting focus on reducing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) across J&J through the instantiation of Lean methodology and a culture of continuous improvement through quantifiable programs & processes.
- A strong communication skill in both local language and English is a must.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (essential functions)
- Work across multiple engagements in the Asia Pacific region as a service specialist leading/managing big data management.
- Lead the design, development and delivery of big data management services.
- Develop applications for data processing on big data platforms, both on premise and in the cloud.
- Design schemas, data models and scalable implementations of data lake, data warehouse and analytical models
- Deliver End-to-End application development, testing, maintenance, Break/Fix and Support, for Japan (Primary) and AsPac regional demand in line with the requirements as identified by the OpCos and regional leadership.
- Key responsibilities will be focused on managing development & support for Data & Analytics within AsPac region with a focus on Agile methodologies and Service management.
- Design, deploy, measure and continuously improve, a robust suite of processes
- Drive down unit cost both in development and support portfolio by leveraging Activity Based Costing (ABC) combined with Lean methodology and continuous process improvement framework.
- Responsible for knowledge retention and standardization of development and support processes and practices across all AsPac delivery service lines.
- Work with resource management team to ensure adequate capacity & capability to be able to fulfill the demand.
- Work with Delivery, Operations and vendor organization to ensure the capacity is fully allocated and utilized efficiently.
- Work with Delivery, Operations and vendor organization teams to drive continuous improvements to the cost of delivery and performance metrics.
- Conduct regular business reviews (at least on a quarterly basis) with the stakeholders to review performance; identify / monitor to closure of all key open action items resulting from the reviews
- Provide regular and detailed appropriate reports back to stakeholders and at all levels of management and staff about the current status of services, vendor performance, and industry trends.
- Act as first level escalation point for the delivery issues and be available as engagement point of contact for IT partners within Japan and AsPac region
Essential Experience: 8 years of relevant Experience
Desired Certification: PMP, Agile and ITIL Service Management
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)