ETHICON is committed to improving patient’s lives by advancing the standard of care in tissue repair. Through continuous innovation, we provide procedure-focused solutions that meet the evolving demands of modern surgery and facilitate improved patient outcomes such as shorter treatment journeys, minimally invasive and day case treatment options and infection protection. Through our understanding of the needs of the national healthcare services and key drivers within the ever changing environmental landscape, our efforts are focused on strengthening the ETHICON value proposition to patients, national healthcare services, policymakers, clinical and commercial customers to ensure we significantly impact the quality of patient care worldwide.
Currently we are looking for Talents for:
Sales & Marketing Trainee - Surgical Products
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contract: Fixed term contract (1 year)
The Intern will be responsible for supporting one of sales team and possibly become in future a Product Specialist responsible for sales and promotion of J&J OneEthicon products within the healthcare services industry. An Intern will oversee performing basic sales consultant duties in the field as well as supporting admin/marketing activities.
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- University degree or graduate in a year (basic knowledge of anatomy will be an advantage);
- Fluent English;
- Learning agility;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Ability to manage time, adapt and react to dynamic and changing circumstances;
- Creativity, high level of motivation, ethical approach in achieving goals;
- High level of energy, engagement and responsibility;
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office);
- Mobility (availability to work full time and travel frequently) and flexibility;
- Driving license – category B.
- J&J contract for 1 year and benefit package
- Company car and all necessary tools
- Mentor supporting your development in organization
- Opportunity to work and grow in open, creative environment of professionals in compliant medical devices business in Poland
- Start sales career path, gain practical experience and possible become future successful Sales Consultant
- Work giving a sense of accomplishment and building passionate life in a quickly developing business with a unique quality portfolio of products aimed towards surgeons in various specialties of medicine
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team with a good track level of success in businessMany employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)