Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Senior Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905722928W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Regional Senior Financial Analyst
Full-time, permanent contract
The Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization envisions being a trusted business partner that delivers increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class Financial, HR and Procurement services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
As GS EMEA BU Finance Team, we provide finance support to this global organization and more in particular to the GS EMEA Service Delivery Leads and their teams being located in the Prague hub and the other satellites around the EMEA region.
Following a change in the organization of the Finance support for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in EMEA, we are currently looking for an additional Regional Senior Financial Analystto strengthen the team.
The position will report into the Regional Finance Manager and will act as right hand support to the Regional Finance manager for the overall forecasting, planning and analysis activities for designated stakeholders within the EMEA region. The responsibilities for this job include monthly financial analysis for current results vs. budgets / forecasts, preparation of board/management presentation materials, various aspects of ad hoc financial reporting, and special financial projects as required.
- Prepare Functional Budgets and Quarterly Forecasts together with Business Partners
- Provide the Business Partners insights into actual results and business performance
- Monthly/quarterly reporting and reconciliation in a global environment
- Present Quarterly Management Review packs to Leadership Teams and Corporate
- Provide analysis to support business decisions
- Initiate, actively contribute and deliver improvement projects
- Know and follow all policies and regulations that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times
- Support and/or take the lead of ad hoc projects and requests
- Master’s degree in Finance/Economics with a minimum of 5 years relevant business experience in a complex and international environment.
- Pro-active, flexible, stress resistant, accurate, hands-on and results oriented
- Good interpersonal, analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently within own scope of responsibility under general supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities in a dynamic environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty; self-awareness and adaptability
- Takes personal ownership and full accountability for results
- Proficient spreadsheet skills
- Proficient English language skills, both verbal & written
- SAP and Cognos TM1 experience preferred
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)