Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Finance Manager
Requisition ID: 1905722919W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Regional Finance Manager
Full-time, permanent contract
The Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization envisions being a trusted business partner that delivers increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class Financial, HR and Procurement services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
As GS EMEA BU Finance Team, we provide finance support to this global organization and more in particular to the GS EMEA Service Delivery Leads and their teams being located in the Prague hub and the other satellites around the EMEA region.
Following a change in the organization of the Finance support for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in EMEA, we are currently looking for an additional Regional Finance Manager to strengthen the team.
The Regional Finance Manager will support the overall forecasting, planning and analysis activities for designated stakeholders within the EMEA region and with the team look after all the countries in Europe as well as Russia, the Middle East and Africa.
The position will be based in the Prague hub and will report into the GS EMEA Financial Controller.
- Deliver Finance Business Support to the GS EMEA Service Delivery Leads
- Act as a business partner for the assigned stakeholders to support them in generating and interpreting business information and using it effectively to make informed business decisions
- Execute the budget and update cycles for their Regional Services Teams
- Lead the closing activities, BVA analysis and reporting for their Regional Services Teams
- Lead and participate as appropriate in status or team meetings and provide updates to the leadership team
- Liaise with regional and global BU Finance Team members
- Ensure all reporting & analytical activities are performed in an accurate, timely and compliant fashion for forecast and actuals
- Ensure and maintain compliant policies & procedures in accordance with company policies and procedures and Sarbanes Oxley requirements
- Contribute and support hedging activities, TP documentation, SOX, tax audits, …
- People Management
- Manage up to 2 direct reports, set and review clear goals and objectives performance managing as appropriate
- Foster an environment of teamwork, innovation and sharing of ideas
- Talent development and the ability to motivate and drive a team
- Manage recruitment, on boarding, training of new team members
- Support and/or take the lead of ad hoc projects and requests
- Master’s degree in Finance/Economics with a minimum of 5 years relevant business experience in a complex and international environment.
- Proven track record of business partnering, including business planning, reporting, and analysis
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Able to work independently and to master changes in a complex and dynamic business environment
- Pro-active, flexible, stress resistant, accurate, hands-on and results oriented
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty; self-awareness and adaptability
- Takes personal ownership and full accountability for results
- Sense of urgency and ability to take appropriate action
- Proficient spreadsheet skills
- Proficient English language skills, both verbal & written
- Previous managerial experience preferred
- SAP and Cognos TM1 experience preferred
Key Leadership Characteristics:
- DELIVER: Positive, pro-active analytical and result oriented person taking personal ownership and accountability, Ability to work flexible under time pressure in a dynamic virtual environment while sustaining high accuracy of business results
- CONNECT: Customer oriented with strong business acumen and business partner skills
- SHAPE: Going for continuous improvement of processes and value creation while balancing the needs of all stakeholders
- LEAD: Ability to gain trust within the organization and to contribute to a positive team spirit.
- CREDO: Integrity
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)