Johnson & Johnson Careers
eCommerce Marketing Executive, - Regional Franchise Organization - 12 Months FTC
Requisition ID: 1905722894W
Marketing Trainee – Regional Franchise Organization – 12 Month FTC
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Our Family of Companies comprises: The world’s premier consumer health company. The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices company. The world’s third-largest biologics company. And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 120,200 people.
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career
Role reports directly into the Director for New Growth and will be the only direct report.
The role requires a strong ability to connect cross functionally as the chosen individual will have the opportunity to work with all of the Self Care brands (i.e Nicorette, Imodium, Benylin, Bendryl etc…) as well as working with the key markets across EMEA to drive eCommerce growth.
Key stakeholders internally include Marketing Directors for every brand, eCommerce leaders in all markets, Regional eCommerce team, medical and regulatory leads for the region.
Specifically, we are looking for an individual to join us on a 12 month Fixed Term contract based in Maidenhead, UK, to assist with the development and execution of the Regional eCommerce marketing strategy for one of Johnson & Johnson’s highest priority businesses.
In this role you will be required to support the New Growth Director based in Maidenhead on a day-to-day basis. There is an opportunity and expectation to lead projects and have an impact on the regional growth strategy, in particular, accelerating our e-commerce growth. This could be through providing recommendations based on your in-depth analysis of market trends and competitor activities, identifying standard methodology across the region or developing the strategy for accelerating our growth into e-commerce based on consumer insights.
- Leading projects to accelerate growth in e-commerce across multiple brands and countries, gaining senior management approval for projects.
- Support the development of the e-commerce strategy by providing recommendations based on in-depth analysis of trends, consumer research, competitive activities, regulatory landscape etc.
- Work directly with brands to help them to develop their activation plans and business models for e-commerce roll out.
- Creation of playbooks and best practice to support EMEA markets to win in eCommerce.
- Analysis of key data trends and provide recommendations for accelerating growth.
- Marketing experience (either through placement year or other work experience) essential
- Experience in eCommerce beneficial
- Experience in OTC beneficial
- 1st class or 2:1 Degree in related field
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable with ambiguity.
- A strong desire to drive projects forward and ability to work independently.
- Ability to operate in a matrix organisation via strong negotiating and influencing skills.
- Works well under pressure with a resilience to push to hit deadlines.
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)