Johnson & Johnson 职业机会
Campus Lead, Global Health Services (China, Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan)
Requisition ID: 1905722787W
Basic purpose of the role
Campus GHS Lead will manage a team across China and North Asia. The Campus GHS Lead will manage an integrated health team across all the China and North Asia locations seeking to optimize the development & execution of Global Health Services strategies across multiple business functions. S/he is part of the GHS Regional leadership team. S/he will assume campus-wide stewardship and responsibility for the deployment and performance of Global Health and Wellness strategy, policies, standards and compliance across his/her campus in the areas of occupational health, wellness & health promotion and employee assistance programs..
The Campus GHS Lead will routinely interface with business leaders in his/her campus. S/he will be a key liaison with EHS, Human Resources, Facilities Management, Legal, Finance, and operational leadership at a campus level. S/he may interface with external groups and agencies.
· Accountable for leading HR, company managers, EHS, other stakeholders and their team in the development of holistic health and wellbeing strategies for facilities in their campus
· Responsible for successful implementation of the campus and local employee health and wellbeing strategy for local Supply Chain, R&D, Commercial customers in support of business objectives;
· Drives health outcomes including reducing population health risks, managing and eliminating workplace health risks and supporting improved business outcomes through advancing employee health and wellbeing. Is Accountable for delivery of regional Health metrics and outcomes.
· Develops and manages a highly competent team of health professionals that provides superior GHS services to all facilities within the campus to deliver against health and wellness strategies. Accountable for the talent management of this geographically dispersed team which includes a mix of J&J employees and contractors
· Manages geographically dispersed client group locations across China and North Asia
· Accountable for multiple models of workplace health delivery designs based on local regulations, cultures and healthcare infrastructures in multiple countries. Includes varied regulatory compliance, benefit design and healthcare service levels within the campus.
· Creates value by driving greater efficiency and standardization in the deployment of GHS resources, processes, procedures and programs using a regional construct.
· Responsible for vendor management for all vendors operating within the campus.
· Is the process owner for quality assurance and process efficiencies, including supporting global strategies for the successful deployment of MAARS and QA guideline programs and systems for key data and metric tracking.
· Leads and executes key management activities including, Campus Budget, Cost allocation, and regulatory tracking processes.
· Defines and coordinates all GHS resource needs within campus while optimizing leverage of SMEs (e.g., Occupational Health, Wellness, EAP, and Energy Management) across Make, Source, Deliver, R&D & commercial locations
· Owns decision rights for intra-campus hiring, staff management, workload distribution.
· Continuously monitors all aspects of Campus GHS performance, providing direction to Site GHS leaders and Site GHS teams.
· Conducts periodic performance and service satisfaction reviews with Site leaders.
· Provides GHS technical assistance and support as needed across all campus locations.
· Supports GHS integration planning and execution activities to rapidly bring new acquisitions in-campus sites into conformance with J&J standards.
· Routinely engages business leaders to review Global Health performance and compliance. Is a member of the business led campus council(s) and updates this group(s) on performance, issues and strategy on a regular basis
· Fosters an atmosphere of openness and information sharing in order to encourage a culture of high awareness, transparency and diligence with respect to GHS matters.
Education: Requires University/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a health-related/technical/science field with a medical/physician license. Advanced degree in Occupational Health with business management experience preferred.
Experience: Requires more than 8 years of relevant experience. Must have meaningful experience in occupational health, health & wellness, corporate health or related function. Experience in designing elegant customer experiences and customer management. Experience partnering and influencing at senior levels within the business.
Key required competencies:
· Business acumen and customer sensitivity
· Outstanding leadership skills; ability to gain trust and influence at all levels; collaborative; proactive
· Effective people leadership and team development capability
· Project management skills
· Engagement with innovation and technology
· Strong communicator who is credible and self-assured; strong technical skills
· Strong compliance orientation
· Ability to work in a matrix, team-oriented environment.
· Highly developed interpersonal skills
Health & Safety